Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Daily Waffle 3rd March

Daily Waffle 3rd March

2 winning lays on Lay'em makes it a losing day for me.

Backs 1/3 -0.16pts
    Lays 8/10 -2.90pts

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

A bit of a funny day for me really. I only had a few backs and they had a good day with only one loser. The lays racked up a nice profit until late on in the afternoon when the CD lay winner and Lay'em winners took most of it away again. I had the second Lay'em winner way above SP too. I had a few come right in after I had been matched unfortunately. So what looked like it could be another cracker as all the NHPM selections got turned over actually turned out to be average at best. I did bag a nice winner on the non-league footy this evening though so overall I finished with around my target daily average.

W2W Systems: 0 from 1, down 1pt
    W2W Lays: 10 from 13, down 3.30pts
    Other: 13 from 16, down 56.82pts

A decent day for me, Being in Chile I have not been online for a few days due to the earthquake, the betting has suffered for this too as all communication with my father stopped (he usually places the bets for me back in the uk) Its been a bit of a nightmare here, but things are slowly getting back to near normal where i am although the people to the south of where i am it will take a long time for them to get back to normal, and for the ones that have lost family or friends it will never be normal again.

Thread Information