Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: comedians

comedians

I was reading an article recently concerning Bernard Manning,apparently he was well into racing and betting.

So as we all are in need of a good laugh on occassions in this game, it prompts me to ask "who is your fav comedian,past or present.

Difficult to nominate just one but my choice would be Dave Allen, i liked his relaxed style,his presentation,and the fact that he sat on his custom stool,with built in tray to hold his Whiskey and cigarettes.good memorys.

lowe1 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Billy Connelly is one of my all time favourites

Me and the wife go to Liverpool comedy clubs all the time and there are a lot of good comedians around, watched Jason Manford last year he was very funny two of my other favourite comedians are Frankie Boyle and Rhod Gilbert and have tickets for both of them later on in the year

comedians

Hi lowe1 Billy Connelly is a very talented guy there are not many who can play from both sides of the fence but IMO he is one.Some of his straight acting roles have been excellent he is one of those fortunate performers who appears to get even better with age.
    I was recently re watching The Last Samurai and thought he was even better than Cruise .

lowe1 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

One of the best comedy vids on youtube never stop laughing at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsAwBtcfqKc

Thread Information