Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Daily waffle 22nd March

Daily waffle 22nd March

I Muktasb

I had 9 lays across the top 4 horses in the betting in the 2.20 at Wolves and just as the race was started I looked at the Betfair market and thought "What I really need is Muktasb to win this."

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    I Muktasb

I had 9 lays across the top 4 horses in the betting in the 2.20 at Wolves and just as the race was started I looked at the Betfair market and thought "What I really need is Muktasb to win this."
    The one I didnt take a price on. I thought that looked a risky race but it isnt often that happens eh!

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

I'm quite fond of Equnity too, beating 7 lays across 4 horses in the 5.50 at Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    I'm quite fond of Equnity too, beating 7 lays across 4 horses in the 5.50 at Wolves

Mat, I agree with your sentiments in relation to the 2.20pm and the 5.50pm, however, I'm not too fond of the Trainer 3 system at the moment. :(

Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh, Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by jonahjones View Post
    I'm not too fond of the Trainer 3 system at the moment. :(
    It's not doing great at the mo I admit. I'm still up 2.68pts this year even after today though. Perhaps it's time to shift some of your profits from that system elsewhere to balance the risk somewhat and reduce the dependence on that one system. I don't know how your relative banks stand though.

Another really good day today

W2W Systems: 0 from 3, down 3pts
    W2W Lays: 11 from 11, up 13.62pts
    Other: 15 from 21, down 94.53pts (poor poker session to blame).

I'm now comfortably in profit for the month but still a long way off my target

A great day for me!!! Only tarnished by missing a winning selection and getting bad odds- but I finished the day in good profit which is what counts. Can't say the same for my method bets, but as I am not betting with money on those it doesnt really matter!

Decent day again on the lays.

Backs 0/3 -3pts
    Lays 8/8 +7.60pts

March overall -19.14pts

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"

Quote Originally Posted by jonahjones View Post
    I'm not too fond of the Trainer 3 system at the moment. :(
    Yeah it has been poor lately hasn't it, hope it picks up again soon. I had a terrific start on this one but since reorganising my systems, it is nearly 40% down.

Thread Information