Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Daily Awful 28th March

Daily Awful 28th March

Nine system backs so far - no winners.

One lay - one winner.

disaster.

Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh, Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh!

im having exactly the same, now the 4th day that im down big amounts.

over 25 pts down on the backs in the last 4 days

dont get any enjoyment on runs like this and sometimes think what the point........

Make that two lays, two winners. :(

Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh, Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh!

Oh dear what a poor day, be glad to see the end of another month. Got 3 more days to get close to the minus 50 points in February.

Backs 0/1 -1pt
    Lays 0/2 -7pts

March overall -35.72pts

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

bryn is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Same here a bad March overall.Looking forward to a better April.
    Has anyone had a good month ?

Hi guys at time of posting i have had 17 bets this month to prouduce LSP 2.20pts !.

But lets be positive there are still 3 days to go !!!,In the past April has always been a good month for me though the majority of profits tend to come from jumping.So once we get the 1st out of the way i look forward to it.

My March is in profit at the moment, however the last few days of march could tip me into negative territory again.

W2W Systems: 2 from 5, down 1.00pt
    W2W Lays: 1 from 3, down 18.56pts
    Other: 7 from 13, up 0.06pts

An expensive day!

Appears to be plenty of grief about for march,this is now the ninth one that i have records for and it is the most stagnant month of the year for me,i either make a small profit or loss every mar.

I cannot really come up with a racing reason why this should be,and this does wind me up,i guess sometimes in racing when a pattern emerges you just have to except that there is no logical reason for it.

I am tempted to take next mar as a holiday,but who nos maybe this will be the very time when a positive correction occurs.

I still think that the irregular results are still a knock on from training and race disruption from the cold winter. But of course Im not sure of this.

Hi BM this year there is much truth in what you say,but in previous years the weather has often been less harsh,i did consider that it might be the winding down of the proper jumps season but with my bets this does not fit as APRIL is normally a good month for me and the majority of profit comes from jumpers.

It is an interesting subject and for members who keep long term records of thier bets i would be most interested to hear of simular experiences with mar or any other month.I did start a thread Record Keeping and any contributions might be best answered there.

Thread Information