Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: March system performance

March system performance

March was not great,-24.38pts following on from the -50.09 points in February. Surely April can't follow the same pattern..can it?!

Backs -17.40pts
    Lays -6.98pts

Trainer3 -13.92pts
    Nine Or Less -0.24pts
    LTO3 +2.76pts
    6+Loser -2pts
    Stoute 0
    Johnston 0
    Murphy -4pts
    Lay'em +8.10pts
    NHPM -15.08pts

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

I've just ben double-checking all my bookies balances match what I expect them too according to my spreadsheet before finalising my figures for March. With that done I can confirm my March figures are as follows:

Good (profitable)
    W2W (7 systems, +65.13pts)
    LTO3 +2.50pts
    CD Lays +25.50pts
    Lay'em +10.17pts
    Claiming Jockey +5.09pts
    First Timer +3.24pts
    Info Rated +15.80pts
    Ladies Lays +2.83pts

Non-W2W (14 systems, +151.59pts)
    NailedOn AW +35.52pts
    A List (Win) +1.54pts
    A List (Place) +2.23pts
    NH Portfolio +2.80pts
    PP Free +0.86pts
    HSR +2.75pts
    Easy Money Lays +16.21pts
    False Favs +32.22pts
    NailedOn Lays +42.17pts
    Football Elite +0.50pts
    Sports Investor +13.73pts
    Bet Bank Alerts +0.84pts
    Insider +0.17pts
    Trades +0.05pts

Bad (unprofitable)
    W2W (7 systems, -51.18pts)
    45 Males -1.00pt
    SixPlus Loser -2.00pts
    Double Top -4.94pts
    NH Media -4.62pts
    Trainer 3 -14.98pts
    NHPM Lays -22.25pts
    Max Lays -1.39pts

Non-W2W (7 systems, -1674.26pts)
    Progeny -21.52pts
    FBD -7.30pts
    Intelligent Betting -4.27pts
    Lunchtime Profit Alerts -0.06pts
    On The Oche -1.20pts
    Sports Profit Accelerator -5.31pts
    Rush Poker -1634.60pts

NB. Systems are services are listed here simply to provide a full monthly record of my betting activities and their mention should not be construed as a recommendation of said system/service. The results given are mine and mine alone and do not form part of the official results for any service.

Last month it was 18 profitable and 18 losing systems/services while this month the split is 21 profitable and 14 losers so a step in the right direction. The biggest swings came on lay banks, which is perhaps unsurprising as despite my portfolio I do think of myself as primarily a lay bettor. Laying fits my preferred style of regular small wins best too. The NHPM Lays had an awful month dropping over 20pts and that's one of my biggest lay banks too. Two of my smaller banks, my own False Favs and the NailedOn Lays both weighed in with nice profits though (32.22pts and 42.17pts respectively). CD Lays added over 25pts to the bank too which all helps. On the backs it was a good month for the low SR NailedOn AW system which had it's second consecutive 30+ point month. Info Rated chipped in with over 15pts but Trainer 3 lost almost as much. Away from the horses, Sports Investor managed a profitable month too after two losing months but there is still some way to go to claw back January's losses. The less said about my Rush Poker sessions this month the better though.

Oh, I forgot to add - the month finished with a reasonable profit, my largest of the year by a couple of quid, but still a long way behind where I would like it to be. I will be dropping a couple of systems from my portfolio in the coming weeks as they are clearly not delivering. Hopefully that will help things pick up during April.

Thread Information