Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Betfair Prize Hurdle

Betfair Prize Hurdle

Anyone got anything out of this at all?

I got an email about it the other day so logged on to see what prizes I could have. I wish I hadn't bothered. My custom is so important to Betfair that I get another 50% more points than I have already accumulated in the three or four weeks it has been running I can have a free £5 bet.

OK, I know it's a promotion and to get anything is better than nothing and that I am not a particularly high stakes punter but I do regard the offers I have been given as a bit of an insult, especially when you google around and see what others have been offered.

lowe1 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

I got it i just deleted it but if i remember right i had something like 100 points but when i checked it out i might as well collect green stamps

Quote Originally Posted by lowe1 View Post
    I got it i just deleted it but if i remember right i had something like 100 points but when i checked it out i might as well collect green stamps
    I've got nearly 4000 points and need 6500 in all to get a free £5 bet, something that Bet365 give me a on regular basis, no-strings attached too.

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    I've got nearly 4000 points and need 6500 in all to get a free £5 bet, something that Bet365 give me a on regular basis, no-strings attached too.

Thinking about it , i have only had the email for one account !! the one i rarely use lol typical

Thinking about it , i have only had the email for one account !! the one i rarely use lol typical
    Log on to the Prize Hurdle site with the second account details and see what you can get

https://pro2.betfair.com/2010/cheltenham/

180 points off a free fiver

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    It must be different for each person Mat as when i log in the points system ias like this

200 free fiver
    600 Ipod
    1200 Binoclulars
    1700 fee dvd player

So 4000 you would be laughing :D

It must be different for each person Mat as when i log in the points system ias like this
    When I asked Betfair's helpdesk to tell me what I needed for each prize as the webpage wasn't working for me they told me they couldn't tell me how many points I needed as it differed from person to person. I gave them my username so they could have looked it up for me you'd have thought but never mind. I'd like to know why it is so different for different people though...

When you log into betfair, where do you go to see these points? I can't find them anywhere

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

thats because your -1000 :D:D

Quote Originally Posted by vegyjones View Post
    When you log into betfair, where do you go to see these points? I can't find them anywhere
    You don't, you log into the page I linked to earlier

"Thank you for your e-mail. The points / prizes are determined on previous trading history, with realistic point totals allocated to individual customers. Your points total is higher for this reason and your friends activity would have been at a lesser volume"

So the less you have used Betfair in the past the more you are rewarded during this promotion So much for customer loyalty

I've got 7 accounts, some I use more than others.... just been on one, and get a free webcam!! It's the account I use for Bot testing, so it's only throwing in £2 stakes.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thread Information