Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: win2win lays - not sure where I should have posted this!!!!

clemason is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

win2win lays - not sure where I should have posted this!!!!

Im laying on the win2win lays and the max lays but not sure if Im doing it right!!!! Bit worried as I don't was to expose myself. I have a betting bank of £500, Ive managed to build it up from £200 after losing nearly all of it being stupid, now Ive found this site I can do things properly.

Atm Im staking £5.00 per race Ive taken all of the horses listed on the website but alot of them are very high odd's and some there are 2 horses per 1 race do I lay on both of these horses and am I staking the correct amount. Ive read somewhere on her that there is a system to use with it is this correct or I have read that wrong? Could someone give me some advice on which way to go?
    Kind regards
    Emma

Quote Originally Posted by clemason View Post
    Bit worried as I don't was to expose myself.
    Watch what you say with Vegy around! :D

Don't lay anything over 10.5/11.0, decide on which one and stick to it. This is because most systems are based on SP, and the prices above that on Betfair get very erratic.

It doesn't matter how many you have in a race, remember, in a 20 runner race, 19 are losers :)

Best to start laying with just £2 for now until you are sure of what you are doing.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

clemason is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

haha I'll BARE that in mind!

Thanks for the reply

I was originally staking £10 per bet lol which is how Ive managed to build up the bank but want to do this for the long term so dont want to risk that much as I was backing out of some races which had high odds, for some reason Im not comfortable when odds are over 4 - 5 as the liability gets really high and as im sure we all think the same I dont like seeing my bank go down.

So I lowered my stake to £5 which I have to say Im comfortable with do you think this is too risky? Also when do I increase my stakes? After each day?

Which other system would you recommend using Im just paper trading with probets and thats not looking good at the moment also I used max lays the other day and got 2 winners but there havent been anymore selections until today. The others I was thinking about where Flat and NH win systems but I can't seem to see any results pages to look back on, do I use the 3% of my bank with these too? I think if I use these I'll start with a £50 starting bank-does this sound right. Sorry if I sound a bit thick lol Im not honest hehe!

Thread Information