Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Daily Waffle 19th April

Daily Waffle 19th April

Got home from work, checked my bets and was looking at yet another losing day...however Everybody Knows coming in at 13.5 has given me my 2nd winning day on the trot :D

looking at my records the last time that happend was 22nd March

Best day of the month...this is getting a habit! Twelve perfect lays putting up most of the profit.

Backs 2/5 -2.11pts
    Lays 11/11 +11.40pts

April overall +10.87pts

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

daily waffle 19th april

Well done scooby good days work.

This can be a cruel game at times.

I went into the last two races staring at a profitable day for the first time in a long while.

What happens? The first Bumper sees the favourite and double-back qualifier on my two highest banks simply not turn up and the second Bumper sees two separate qualifiers on my highest bank behave in similar fashion.

The net result is a break-even day which in itself is an improvement but it could have been so, so much better.

Sorry to play the "woe is me" card but I really am due a change of luck sometime soon.

Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh, Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh!

Today was a good day. Not a great day (although it could have been but for the last few races) but a good day nonetheless. The racing wiped out most of yesterday's losses which is always a good thing. It was all down to the lays though. I can't wait for the backs to have a storming day and put some real profits in the bank.

W2W Systems: 4 from 10, down 4.43pts
    W2W Lays: 13 from 13, up 16.05pts
    Other: 9 from 14, up 3.62pts

Missed the Murphy runner off my stats yesterday so they were out by 1,

Backs 2/5 -2.11pts
    Lays 11/11 +11.40pts

April overall +10.87pts

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

Thread Information