Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: daily waffle May 10th

daily waffle May 10th

Whats happened to the waffle past few days guys.Its an interesting read,To day i had three bets the biggest priced one ran poorly,the next highest bt 1/2 a len and the shortest wins,if you where allowed to swear here i would call that **** about face!,or something simular.

Does not look to good for tomorrow but i can already see a couple at good prices for york on wen.

Not a great day for me either, although the past couple of days have been ok, in profit so far for the month but as always being so early in the month its too early to tell if its going to be a good one. I've been working some horrible hours recently but as soon as I get some time I will have another bash at the method bets.

ive been manic at work lately and not really been on line much.
    the last few days have been pretty good for me, ive been doing 3 lay systems since the start of may and they seem to be making up for the days that the backs are letting me down.

The Backs are showing some improvement but its still a slow recovery, hopefully my lay systems now balance my betting a bit more and make it a bit of a steadier ride...

Hi BM good to hear you are in front on the month,i am 4.8pts down but one decent winner could sort that.
    Hi neilb good to see the lay bets working out for you.This is an area where i keep looking,but feel reluctant to get involved with at present.

Quote Originally Posted by mick56 View Post
    Hi BM good to hear you are in front on the month,i am 4.8pts down but one decent winner could sort that.
    Hi neilb good to see the lay bets working out for you.This is an area where i keep looking,but feel reluctant to get involved with at present.
    Hi Mick,

i debated for ages on lays and its still really early days but im happy with the start.
    i must admit i know there will be days where i take some big losses , but again its long term that we are all looking at.
    im really small stakes just to get used to it but i am looking forward to this growing.....
    fingers crossed you get that winner your after, the start a few hopefully....

daily waffle 10th may

Cheers neilb,i think it is one of the real positives of this forum that members suppourt each other during the losing spells.

Quote Originally Posted by mick56 View Post
    Cheers neilb,i think it is one of the real positives of this forum that members suppourt each other during the losing spells.
    im sure the winners not far away

Thread Information