Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Daily results 25th June

Laf is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Daily results 25th June

Mistakes early in the day cost me about 10pts. Ended with a 6.5pt loss but a small profit in cash terms due to a couple of winners on my biggest bank.

W2W backs, 4/11, +4.13pts
    W2W lays, 5/7, -7.27pts
    Others, 2/9, -3.38pts

Ħuʍop ǝpısdn sı pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʎɯ

Oh dear! As expected once I saw the double cutoff lay winner on two of my biggest banks and the NHPM winner today is in my top ten worst days. It's a new entry at number 7 in fact. That means three days from this month have gone into the top ten but the order they have done so means they are now ranked 7th, 11th and 12th overall. I am betting to larger stakes than I have done in the past, that much is true, so it's only natural that lsoing days will be bigger in cash terms - and I accept that - but this month has truly sucked, big time! And it's not that often you find me moaning too much.

Strange thing is though I feel rather philosophical about today's loss. Shrug it off and move on. Tomorrow's another day. That sort of thing. It's not complacency, just quiet acceptance that these things happen but I will bounce back. I've just been unlucky that my biggest banks should all flat-spot at the same time I suppose.

It'll help my commission rate in the long run though, eh?

W2W Systems: 0 from 4, down 4pts
    W2W Lays: 6 from 8, down 12.90pts
    Other Backs: 2 from 9, down 2.95pts
    Other Lays: 6 from 9, down 13.84pts

Thread Information