Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Friday: Cheltenham - Live Odds Comparison

Friday: Cheltenham - Live Odds Comparison

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

1:30
    This race looks like it will go to one in the betting top 6. Baby Mix and Grumeti are both in great form, although the King yard has been rather quiet at this seasons Festival, although they were saying that about Big Buck's trainer and look what he went and done!!! I'll probably dutch them all but will keep stakes low.

Hollow Tree looks like a good Back to Lay bet.

2:05
    My brain is starting to melt with all these quality handicaps with big fields!

Raya Star another by A King may go well, and is worth a small EW interest, while Ted Spread is another I'll have a little on.

Not a race to get heavily involved with though.

2:40
    The Irish will be lumping on Boston Bob and I suggest you follow them. He has beaten a few of the runners in the race already this season and they won't reverse form. As a massive outsider I'll also go with the same trainers The Bosses Cousin EW. Brinddisi Breeze is likely to need cut in the ground, but the new track they are using on Friday showed patches of that on Thursday so I'll be having a wager on this one as well.

3:20
    We've already had many fantastic and historic races this week, will it be another? This looks like Kauto Star and Long Run will battle it out again, as the others all have something to find on the weigth and speed ratings. Although Kauto Star had a training hiccup a couple of weeks ago he'd not be running if he wasn't 100%. When class horses finish 1st & 2nd twice in a season it is odd-on that will be the same result the 3rd time, and at the odds Kauto is excellent value. I may just do a saver on Long Run though.

4:00
    Gawd I LOVE this race, and I expect Cloudy Lane & Chapoturgeon to go well. With no stand out horses though I'll dabble in 4 and add Barbers Shop & On The Fringe.

4:40
    Molotof will go off a good price, and will be well fancied for this race. Open Hearted from the same yard will also be carrying a few quid of mine.

5:15
    ...and the last race, only a 21 runner handicap... easy!!! Henderson has an excellent chance of taking this race, the only problem is by which one? So as they are all decent odds, I'll either dutch them all or back them EW.

So gar 4 winners at 11/1, 4/1, 5/1 & 5/6

1.30 Grumeti

2.05 Magnifique Etoile

2.40 Mount Benbulben

3.20 Kauto Star

4.00 Barbers Shop

4.40 Toner D“Oudairies

5.15 Slieveardagh

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

So far, pretty dreadful, blame Israel & the dole office, lol, we're having a better day today, wanna bet?

Mar 16th 2012 – (ggs 7.4) watered? –

1.30 – H’mm, no Zarkandar banker this year & my figs had the FC from the top three, can’t happen again, surely? If you read Nick Mordin he rates the Dovecote form over the Adonis suggesting that if you take the times from the first hurdle as opposed to the start, then Grumetti comes out tops – but if you just watched C4 & listened to Dan Skelton, he reckoned the race came too soon when Pearl Swan was disqualified, improvement is expected so I’ll take him of those three. Like Balder Success too & rate Hisaabaat best of the Irish?

2.05 – If there just happens to be a 5yo, carrying <11 stone, floating between 10 & 20/1, possibly trained by P Nicholls & ridden by Ruby Walsh – look no further! Ted Spread & just happens to be the only horse in race with this as Big Race Target or was he too disappointing last time? I got a 7lb clear top rated in Edgardo Sol who has solid course form & done him EW

2.40 – Brindisi Breeze is 5lb clear (of Rocky Creek – the least ran of the field & could possibly improve past the lot?) on my figs but 6lb shy of Boston Bob on rpr’s

3.20 – Last year’s course record running on ground faster than advertised seems like an abberation a year on – that leaves Long Run clear on my figs but it wont be the same today & I quite fancy Burton Port to turn tables on him over this longer trip than last time. One should recall Nicky Henderson’s pre-race comment prior to Punjabi’s 2009 Champion Hurdle when he had the favourite, Binocular too: ‘it’s not always the one you think that wins,’ and he’s already had a 2nd string winner this meet & a horse to run well again after a long lay-off but a hard call?

4.00 – Barbers Shop / Chaptoturgeon

5.15 – Free World, EW or this lot in FC’s (De Boitron, Oiseau De Nuit, Eradicate/Tanks For That)

PS: GS can now be followed on Twitter as @themastarata

I'm nicely up at the Festival, and I'll bet to ensure I finsih that way

I've hardly paid any attention to the festival as I've stopped laying for a bit, but have watched the highlights shows for the sake of watching some class horses actually stay on at the end of a long chase rather than running agonisingly on the spot like the lower classes

Ever the value hunter and never a backer of fancied runners, I'm taking a stab at The Giant Bolster for a place

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I'm nicely up at the Festival, and I'll bet to ensure I finsih that way
    me too thanks, & I don't have to have another bet

Quote Originally Posted by ProPocer View Post
    Ever the value hunter and never a backer of fancied runners, I'm taking a stab at The Giant Bolster for a place
    No need to thank me 50/1 2nd and mate I was effin screaming that I didn't have the win on. Just aswell!!!

Gone for Just Amazing for another value attempt in the next

Quote Originally Posted by ProPocer View Post
    No need to thank me 50/1 2nd and mate I was effin screaming that I didn't have the win on. Just aswell!!!
    Good shout tho, well done

Well finished with a 20/1 winner and the 2nd & 4th, putting me in a 5 figure profit for the 4 days. I even used my nice local bookie for part of the bet, guess I won't been seen in there for another year until they've forgotten about me

Fantastic meeting though even if I'd lost. Great to see McCoy win the Gold Cup again even though the result cost me a few hundred

What happened to the Irish this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Well finished with a 20/1 winner and the 2nd & 4th, putting me in a 5 figure profit for the 4 days. I even used my nice local bookie for part of the bet, guess I won't been seen in there for another year until they've forgotten about me

Fantastic meeting though even if I'd lost. Great to see McCoy win the Gold Cup again even though the result cost me a few hundred

What happened to the Irish this year?
    So u was on my clear top rated Bellvano - I left him out of the above FC's as he had no course form but great ride by Carberry! & concluded a pretty good week for the figs & better my than my tipping exploits & with selective betting ended tidily up with another account launched from a free bet so happy with that but yeh

a great festival & funnily enough, I told the local manager from Ladbrokes that the Irish were going to have a bad week as my figs for Ireland were more complete & I couldn't see any standouts for them, though the bumper form this season is strong but

It's all swings & round-a-bouts I suppose, look at Henderson against Nicholls in the chase department & last year, from the most entries as an owner, J P McManus drew a blank & goes home with the Gold Cup this....

One thing is for sure, they (the Irish) will be back & as long as he stays sound, Sir Des Champs (best novice I seen since Denman, imho) will see to that & Willie Mullins, 1st & 3rd in the bumper, the future's bright

Thread Information