Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Multiple accounts

Multiple accounts

It is possible (and indeed permissible) for one to hold multiple Betfair accounts isn't it?

If this recommended practice for serious traders? One for normal backs/lays and one for trading, for example?

That way your normal bets aren't affected if you decide to green up a market through your trading tools, right?

I think it is theoretically possible but you would have to use seperate cards and email addresses - not sure about multiple accounts from people with the same name and address.

It's a while since I checked terms and conditions, but I'm pretty sure there used to be a rule prohibiting multiple accounts because of money-laundering regulations and such.

I checked with Betfair, not expecting a response as rapidly as I received one actually. Multiple accounts are permissible but you can't duplicate payment methods. But since they accept PayPal, bank transfers and various other methods you don't actually need multiple bank cards, which is handy. Seemingly no issues with duplicate personal details such as email address though

ive got three accounts with Betfair, they all have the same e-mail adress and personal details etc but all have different cards registered....
    i get any offers sent through to all three of them aswell

I have 7 accounts, all the same details, some have no card details as you can use Paypal, and others means these days.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

2 Are for testing with bots and new systems.

Is it just me or is it hard work trying to open a new/second Betfair account these days?

You need to send them proof of age before you can get anywhere. Other bookies don't do that now do they?

I haven't registered one in ages, but if you contact them with your other account that they've verified they'll OK the new one.

Thread Information