June ended my run of profitable months in 2010 and did so with a bit of a bang. The month got off to a decent enough start in keeping with previous months but then I had a really rough spell that saw me experience three huge losing days, all of which made my top ten worst days. Three times in a month - sheesh! I had no chance of making a profit once that happened. There were a number of other pretty big losing days too. Sure, there were a few good days in the mix as well but this one still goes down as a poor month.

Good (profitable)
W2W (12 systems, +75.65pts)
45Males +3.36pts
LTO3 +8.00pts
SixPlus Loser +2.23pts
CD Lays +4.75pts
Claiming Jockey +2.21pts
Double Top +10.15pts
Info Rated +0.75pts
NH Media +3.84pts
Trainer 3 +2.47pts
Ladies Lays +4.08pts
NHPM +21.39pts
Max Lays +12.44

Non-W2W (7 systems, +41.55pts)
NailedOn AW +33.62pts
A List - Win +4.55pts
A List - Place +0.84pts
PP Free +1.46
HSR +0.75pts
Football Elite +0.26pts
Trades +0.07pts

Bad (unprofitable)
W2W (4 systems, -29.47pts)
Johnston Tracks -14.72pts
Michael Stoute -9.91pts
Lay'em -2.64pts
First Timer -2.20pts

Non-W2W (12 systems, -405.66pts)
Progeny -43.85pts
Easy Money Lays -10.01pts
Classic Lays -11.01pts
Premier Lays -4.51pts
NailedOn Lays -55.64pts
Intelligent Betting -1.00
Lunchtime Profit Alerts -5.25pts
Bet Bank Alerts -2.41pts
The Insider -14.18pts
On The Oche -1.83pts
Sports Profit Accelerator -16.98pts
Rush Poker -239.00pts

NB. Systems and services are listed here simply to provide a full monthly record of my betting activities and their mention should not be construed as a recommendation of said system/service. The results given are mine and mine alone and do not form part of the official results for any service.

It was an even 18-18 split last month but this month, despite the fact it was losing month the split is 19-16 in favour of the profitable systems/services.

It was a tough month on many of the lay systems with my own two systems making small(ish) losses and larger losses coming on the NailedOn Lays and Easy Money Lays (which showed a larger loss accounting for variations in bank size). It was also a poor month for the Progeny system (which will come good again as it has long losing runs so I am not worried in the slightest about this one) and for a couple of the sports systems, namely The Insider and Sports Profit Accelerator. I have only been following SPA since February and since then it's had one slightly profitable month and four losers, two of which have been double-figure months. I can see that one getting dropped soon unless things take a sudden upward turn.

On the bright side it was nice to see NHPM have a good month - I needed that! Ditto Double Top really. Those are two of my bigger banks but even though I had good results with those I still had an overall loss in June. It shows that it's important to have a balanced portfolio I guess as even one or two good systems can be dragged down by others under-performing.

Now let's see how July goes...