Today started as most of the days in June seemed to - with me laying winners and drawing nothing but blanks on the backs. Then part way through the day things turned. I hit a run of backs going in and the lays did what they should be doing and I ended in profit.

W2W Systems: 3 from 8, up 1.50pts
W2W Lays: 5 from 7, down 3.69pts
Other Backs: 5 from 13, down 4.19pts
Other Lays: 13 from 15, up 6.45pts

One thing I have noticed throughout the last month or two, something most odd - my balance at William Hill has gone up, by quite a lot. Enough to turn me from a significant loser into being just about breakeven with them. We're talking a swing of several hundred quid here in the last few weeks. I had been a long-term loser with Hills for years and had no reason as to why that would be. I don't use them for any riskier bets or anything. I just use them when they have the best price on a bet, same as I do all the other bookies really. When a number of BOG bookies have the same best price I tend to go with the one that's quickest to get the bet on with or one I have most funds with. But I am up around £700 with William Hill in under 6 weeks now after being down with them for ages. As I said, no reason I should have been losing with them but also no reason I should have this sudden turnaround either.

Odd how things like that happen isn't it? I guess there are all sorts of patterns in data if you look for them though...