Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Any Gardeners out there

lowe1 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Any Gardeners out there

Any gardners out there who are good with flower names ??#

few months ago i started getting my garden sorted for the summer and i had a pot which had a flower growing with purple stems , have asked loads of friends but nobody knew what it was anyway it has just flowered so i was hoping somebody might know on here what type of flower it is as its bugging me know lol

Tony

Attached Images Attached Images

Laf is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Here ya go!

http://www.google.ie/search?sourceid...Balloon+Flower

Ħuʍop ǝpısdn sı pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʎɯ

lowe1 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

cheers LAF haven't got a clue where they came from but looks lovely in the garden anyway

Thread Information