Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Football League 2010-2011

Football League 2010-2011

The season started yesterday, so it must be time for me to make loads of great tips.

To get us in the mood for the new season and off to a flyer

Bets

QPR to win at home to Barnsley. (4/6)

Charlton to win at home to Bournemouth. After last season's play-off defeat, expectation will be that they can go one better this season for the Addicks. (8/15)

Wycombe to win at home to Morecambe. Wycombe put a good run together at the end of last season so expect them to carry on that good form. (Evs)

Bet = 1 treble

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Quote Originally Posted by vegyjones View Post
    Bets
    QPR to win at home to Barnsley. WON 4-0
    Charlton to win at home to Bournemouth. WON 1-0
    Wycombe to win at home to Morecambe. WON 2-0

Bet = 1 treble
    A winning treble, but only 14 views! No one knows of my brilliance!

The Vegster!

Good start Vegy

Nice one Vegy, and all clean sheets too, which is always welcome in the morning.

"I put a skylight in my apartment...... the people upstairs are furious." - Stephen Wright

My Website : http://www.mrmrsportssystems.co.uk
    Now offering three subscription based betting systems and daily free bets.
    Free bets 34.7pts up in October

Quote Originally Posted by MattR View Post
    which is always welcome in the morning.

The Vegster!

Well done vegy, keep putting them up....

I put a last minute QPR/Sheff Wed double on so a good start as well. I bottled out of adding Peterborough to it as a trebble...

“One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child.”

-Forest Witcraft

My biggest pre-pro footy win was in the mid 90's, a 14 team acca, won £493 for 10p ..... seemed easy in those days

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Going for a few shorties and a 4-timer this week.

Bets

Everton to get their campaign back on track with a home win against Wolves. (4/9)

At home, you expect QPR to have a bit too much for relegation favourites Scunthorpe. (4/9)

Southampton should have no problems downing my Orient Especially with Lambert back today and he always scores against us! (4/9)

Conference big spenders Crawley probably didn't expect to only have 1 point after their opening 2 games, so it will be a big surpirse if they do not win today away at Altrincham. (19/20)

Bet = 1 Fourfold Accumulator

The Vegster!

lowe1 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Good luck mate can see Wolves getting the draw , they looked 10 times the team they were last season last week and everton always start the season poor for some reason

Tranmere win both halves 7/1

Quote Originally Posted by Vegyjones
    Bets

Everton to get their campaign back on track with a home win against Wolves. (4/9) LOST 1-1
    At home, you expect QPR to have a bit too much for relegation favourites Scunthorpe. (4/9) WON 2-0
    Southampton should have no problems downing my Orient (4/9) LOST 1-1
    Crawley to win today away at Altrincham. (19/20) WON 1-0

Bet = 1 Fourfold Accumulator
    2 wins but 2 draws

The Vegster!

Got to get back on track this week, so going for a safe treble.

Bets

Ipswich have a renewed vigour this season, so expect them to get a home win against a Bristol City side who have started the season badly. (5/6)

MK Dons were the only side to beat a Premiership side in the Caring Cup and they should carry that momentum into todays game against Swindon who have not recovered from play-off final defeat last season. (6/5)

Stockport still appear to be in a terrible mess following financial troubles and relegation last season. Expect Shrewsbury to capitalise for an away win. (5/4)

Bet = 1 Treble

I haven't included these but if you wanted to you could add

Oldham who have had a terrific start under new manager Paul Dickov at home to Yeovil who have to travel a long way most days, but quite a siginifant way today. (5/6)

Expect Blackpool's journey back down to Earth today with defeat at home by the hands of Fulham. (11/8)

The Vegster!

Quote Originally Posted by vegyjones View Post
    Got to get back on track this week, so going for a safe treble.

Bets

Ipswich to get a home win against Bristol City WON 2-0
    MK Dons to beat Swindon WON 2-1
    Shrewsbury for an away win at Stpckport WON 4-0

Bet = 1 Treble

I haven't included these but if you wanted to you could add

Oldham at home to Yeovil Drew 0-0
    Expect a Blackpool defeat at home by the hands of Fulham. Drew 2-2
    A second winning treble of the season. The extra's both lost though!

The Vegster!

Profit Loss so far (to 1 point level stakes)

Week 1 bet : + 4.11 points
    Week 2 bet : - 1 point
    Week 3 bet : + 8.07 points

Total profit to date : + 11.18 points

The Vegster!

Not much football because of the International matches, but there looks some good easy money to be made

Bets

Having seen Exeter first hand last week, I expect Charlton to pick up maximum points at St James' Park. (13/10)

Despite Pardew's sacking, Southampton should have too much in their locker for Rochdale at St Mary's. (1/2)

Peterborough are very much in the goals with the most formidable strike force in the division. They should have too much for a leaky Tranmere defence today (Sorry Tony) (5/6)

Crawley have finally got to grips with the Conference and should turn over Fleetwood Town at home. (8/15)

Bet = 1 Fourfold

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional bets
    Bury to win at home to a Gillingham side who's travel woes have continued this tem. (5/4)

Crewqe to win away at League 2 newcomers Stevenage (11/4)

Luton to win away at Grimsby who are struggling to come to terms with life in the Conference at the moment. (5/4)

The Vegster!

I have bet on Peterboro myself mate

Quote Originally Posted by lowe1 View Post
    I have bet on Peterboro myself mate
    The one time i bet against my own team

Not one winning bet last week. A dsappointing weekend after the previous results, but hopefully one we can turnaround this weekend.

Bets

With Bristol City having a difficult start to the season, they won't relish a tricky trip to Glanford Park to face a Scunthorpe side who have started well despite being relegation favourites. (11/8)

Burnley haven't let in a goal at home this season, and against an inconsistent Preston side, may only need the solitary goal! (4/6)

Sheffield Wednesday will want to get back to winning ways against Carlisle after a surprise defeat at Brentford last week, especially now back at Hillsborough where they have a 100% record so far. (8/11)

Bet = 1 Treble

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional bets
    After getting off the board at home to Orient last week, Dagenham may be able to carry some momentum into today's clash with fellow newly promoted side Bournemouth. (7/2)

Southend are unbeaten in 3 and had an impressive win against top of the table Torquay last week. Things may finally be starting to click for Paul Sturrock continuing with a win at Northampton today. (9/4)

Hayes & Yeading will be fielding Orient striker Adrian Petulea today. Prolific in the reserves he may find the net today and should provide some much needed firepower at Kidderminster. (14/5)

The Vegster!

Bets

Huddersfield, disappointng at home last tiome will hope to get back to winning ways against Yeovil at the Galpharm. (8/15)

Chesterfield have started the season well and look formidable at home. They should be able to see off Cheltenham. (5/6)

Despite being inconsistent, Millwall have already shown they can match the best in this division, so they should have a great chance at home to Watford. (10/11)

Bet = 1 Treble

The Vegster!

2 out of 3 last week, but it was a very bad 2 out of 3 with Millwall getting hammered.

Bets

Dagenham have lost all 3 away games and have yet to score on the road, so theoretically, this should be an easy 3 points for Charlton. (4/6)

Cambridge have struggled to find their feet this season but at home they have been in great form and have scored 12 goals in their 5 home games. Today might be tough against a Newport County side who have only lost once this season, but I expect the Abbey crowd to ake the difference. (6/5)

QPR have been in rampant form with 2-0, 3-0 and 4-0 home wins so far and that trend should continue today against Doncaster. (4/6)

Bet = 1 Treble

The Vegster!

Thread Information