Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Worst Betting systems ever?

Worst Betting systems ever?

Would be interested in seeing other peoples experiences with some of the worst betting systems ever devised!

I'm talking systems that you read, and won't even attempt to try as they are so poor.

I remember once a guy contacted me who wanted me to promote his new system to my opt-in list. He told me that results for his system were phenomenal, so I was intrigued. I asked for a review copy and he sent me a copy to go through.

I couldn't believe he had the audicity to try and get people to buy it!

He wanted £60 for the 9-page e-book, and the basic idea was as follows:

[Rules Edited Out: Admin]

....and thats it!!

£60 for that! Somehow he fluffed it up to cover 9 pages of an ebook with that!

what a

Has anyone come across any worse ones?

Even though I can't read what your system entailed, it can'y have been much worse than How to Cheat the Lottery which actually included the line "Camelot have ticket authenticating procedures which you will have to find a way around"

I didn't buy it but it was so funny I wouldn't have considered it a waste of money.

Thread Information