Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Osama Bin Laden Killed

Osama Bin Laden Killed

Well at least it's got the wedding off the TV

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

A US mission where there were no friendly fire incidents and it was successful. How gullible do they think we are?

"I put a skylight in my apartment...... the people upstairs are furious." - Stephen Wright

My Website : http://www.mrmrsportssystems.co.uk
    Now offering three subscription based betting systems and daily free bets.
    Free bets 34.7pts up in October

When I found out that the worlds most hated man had been killed I was gutted when I found out it wasn't Sepp Blatter

And the Pakistan government said they didn't know he was there!!! Living in a double walled barbed wire topped house in a small village only 30 miles from the Pakistan Officer's college!!! Seems nobody thought to ask "Who lives in there?"

Don't say much for the Pakistani security services!!!

He's been dead for years - this is Pakistan doing Obama an electioneering favor me thinks

PS: GS can now be followed on Twitter as @themastarata

Our services didn't know about the 7/7 bombers, and yet they'd been active for years, the US didn't know about all the 9/11 terrorists. It is very easy to hide someone, even these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Our services didn't know about the 7/7 bombers, and yet they'd been active for years, the US didn't know about all the 9/11 terrorists. It is very easy to hide someone, even these days.
    Apparently, he was frozen & been in a US morgue for years - I'll get the link but meantime:

The Nine Lives of OBL:

Osama Bin Laden was ex-CIA staff .. .. He created by USA .. ..

To speak over RESULT is easy .. .. Nobody talk abut reason .. ..

Osama Bin Laden was damn .. .. WHY? because of USA.

Quote Originally Posted by gobro View Post
    Osama Bin Laden was ex-CIA staff .. .
    Still is bud:

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Again!
    By Soraya Sepahpour-Ulrich

http://www.countercurrents.org/ulrich030511.htm

Why would the U.S. put an expiration stamp on the Osama card when it had served the empire so well? Inarguably, OBL had proven his value. Even in his 'death', he continues to serve the American Empire

Lies, Damn Lies, And Bin Laden's Death
    By Stephen Lendman

http://www.countercurrents.org/lendman030511A.htm

Obama's latest lie left America's imperial agenda unchanged. In fact, his announcement likely bolsters public support for what's clearly become unpopular, saying:"(T)hink back to the sense of unity that prevailed on 9/11," urging people to show it again despite how militarism harms their security, well-being and futures by draining funds badly needed for domestic needs

Government by Assassination
    Lesley Docksey
    May 2, 2011 - So – Osama bin Laden’s dead and any day now we’ll be told that another 'public enemy number one’, Colonel Gaddafi, has also been killed in the noble cause of bringing democracy to the world. Have the West really reached such rock bottom in world governance that its main policy is assassination of people it doesn’t approve of? It seems we have returned to the ways of the ancient Roman Empire, although then it was done with knives and poison. Now it is done by NATO air strikes and covert operations by Special Forces. Who gave the West permission to override international law and act as judge, jury and executioner?....

Read the full article / Leggi l'articolo completo: http://www.uruknet.de/?p=77366

Dead Man Rising
    Linh Dinh
    May 2, 2011 - ...In any case, it would be interesting to get all the details of this operation and see the physical evidences. For every assassination or murder, there must be a corpse, but alas, there is no corpse! Less than six hours after news came that Bin Laden had been killed, it was announced that he had already been buried at sea. The official explanation: The US must respect the Islamic tradition that a corpse be buried within 24 hours, and since no country was willing to be his final host, not even Saudi Arabia, his homeland, Bin Laden had to be dumped where he could never be exhumed. How convenient. Case closed! Such respect for a Muslim corpse from a country that seems to be fighting Muslims everywhere, that kills, imprisons and tortures Muslims, whose soldiers draped panties and smeared **** on Muslim heads, raped Muslim women and collected Muslim ears as trophies. America hasn’t exactly been shy about abusing Muslims, dead or alive, so why this sudden delicacy? Remember also that Uday and Qusay Hussein were killed by American troops on July 22, 2003, then buried on August 2, 11 days later....

Read the full article / Leggi l'articolo completo: http://www.uruknet.de/?p=77367

Osama Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda: A Critical Analysis
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=24599
    PREDICTED IN MARCH 2010: Staging bin Laden's 'Death'
    - by Enver Masud - 2011-05-02

Obama's "Big Lie": White House Propaganda and the “Death” of Osama bin Laden
    - by Larry Chin - 2011-05-02

Osama bin Laden: Already Dead... Evidence that Bin Laden has been Dead for Several Years
    - by Prof. David Ray Griffin - 2011-05-02
    Bin Laden Is Dead ... But Why Didn't We Kill Him 10 Years Ago?
    - by Washington's Blog - 2011-05-02

Osama bin Laden’s Second Death
    - by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts - 2011-05-02
    If today were April 1 and not May 2, we could dismiss as an April fool’s joke this morning’s headline that Osama bin Laden was killed in a firefight in Pakistan and quickly buried at sea....
    Who was Osama bin Laden?
    - by Michel Chossudovsky - 2011-05-02

Where was Osama bin Laden on September 11, 2001
    - by Michel Chossudovsky - 2011-05-02

The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True
    - by Dr. David Ray Griffin - 2006-01-29
    The official theory about the Twin Towers says that they collapsed because of the combined effect of the impact of the airplanes and the resulting fires

Did Osama bin Laden Confess to the 9/11 Attacks, and Did He Die, in 2001?
    - by Prof David Ray Griffin - 2010-04-30

9/11 and the "American Inquisition"
    - by Michel Chossudovsky - 2008-09-11
    Anybody who opposes the American Inquisition is a heretic conspiracy theorist or an accomplice of the terrorists.

Masterminds, Mosques and Mass Insanity: “War on Terrorism” Propaganda Ratcheted up Ahead of War Escalation
    - by Larry Chin - 2010-08-20
    The perpetual threat posed by a fabricated outside enemy, and a militarized, fearful populace, remain the centerpieces of elite policy...

9/11 ANALYSIS: From Ronald Reagan and the Soviet-Afghan War to George W Bush and September 11, 2001
    - by Michel Chossudovsky - 2010-09-09
    Osama bin Laden was recruited by the CIA in 1979. The US spent millions of dollars to supply Afghan schoolchildren with textbooks filled with violent images and militant Islamic teachings.

9/11 ANALYSIS: 9/11 and America’s Secret Terror Campaign
    - by Andrew Gavin Marshall - 2010-09-10
    The Imperial Anatomy of Al-Qaeda

Link above for that lot -

Oh but what I was saying earlier about being frozen - I read it wrong & comes from this:

Alex Jones was told live on the radio in 2002 by high-level Council on Foreign Relations members that Osama Bin Laden had died of kidney failure in early 2002.
    “I have it from high level [sources] from inside the Bush administration…that bin Laden died of natural causes and that his family has given the body to the CIA, that they’re gonna roll him out right before the election, that he’s on ice right now. They will claim they killed him right before the election,” Alex said at the time.
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/osama-bi...for-years.html

Godspot... You would believe anything that fits your view of the world, anything. I think I am more scared of you then I was of Osama!

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

Some people never accept the truth even regardless of the evidence..... imagine being up in court on a charge and the jury is made up of Godspots

Some people never accept the truth even regardless of the evidence..... imagine being up in court on a charge and the jury is made up of Godspots
    I'd rather take 12 David Icke's...although it is a close call

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo View Post
    Godspot... You would believe anything that fits your view of the world, anything. I think I am more scared of you then I was of Osama!
    That's not quite true Scoobs - you want to hear what they're saying on some 911 Truth forums - even I don't think this staged event will lead to all-out nuclear war

And that truth being?

Godspot... You would believe anything that fits your view of the world, anything.
    Chuffin riled me this has - it's more of a case of me not believing than believing anything.

How can you tell when a politician is lying?

I'm no politician - I have no need...

I do know one thing:

I wouldn't have bothered about this but I was sick of seeing that 'Wanted: Dead or Alive' speech directly after 911 - 6 months later:

'Truly not concerned, he's been 'marginalised' [what's that mean in nutbar war criminal terminology?], he met his match!'

Are we to believe this man?

C4 News should be interesting, they just put this out but just heard on the BBC that Obama has decided not to release the pics -

BIN LADEN
    The White House seems to be set on issuing some kind of photographic proof of Osama’s death. Sarah Smith is in Washington gathering the latest. Lindsey Hilsum is in the compound where Osama died. More details are emerging of what actually happened. We'll have all the latest at 7. We're also talking to Sir David Manning, who was Tony Blair's chief policy advisor before going on to be Ambassador to Washington. He tells us it’s essential to dispel doubts and however unpleasant, a photo of the dead man needs to be released.

CIA boss: Bin Laden death photo will be released
    http://www.channel4.com/news/cia-bos...ll-be-released

I got Neg Rep

I got Neg Rep
    From Godspot?

I got Neg Rep
    You're welcome to it

From Godspot?
    He takes off 18pts.... maybe I should giveth back as I take off 226pts

Some people never accept the truth even regardless of the evidence.....
    No pics, no body, no evidence -

Quote Originally Posted by Godspot View Post
    No pics, no body, no evidence -
    Princess Diana...no pics, no body, no evidence. I reckon she is still alive living with Dodi in a brand new Harrods store somewhere.

Obama refuses to release bin Laden photos .. ..

President Barack Obama decided not to release photos of Osama bin Laden's corpse, citing national security risks and saying the United States should not brandish "trophies" of its victory.

Princess Diana...no pics, no body, no evidence. I reckon she is still alive living with Dodi in a brand new Harrods store somewhere.
    Jim Morrison and Elvis are serenading the happy couple...

My keyboard's running out of ink....

I'm pretty sure the Taliban or Al Qaeda would have announced that he's alive by now ... and I suppose his wife who saw her husband being shot in the head didn't actually see what she thought she saw when his brains flew out the back of his head

Osama was a prisoner in his own room for about 5 years, so he sentenced himself

I still reckon he died Dec 2001 - seen nothing recently to change that view.

But was going to bring up Madelaine - that little girl that went missing & coincidentally she comes on the TV as her mums got a book coming out (great for business these conspiracies etc) & will be featured in this Saturday's Sun but

I reckon she's dead & agree completely with the Portuguese cop who was taken off the case when the authorities didn't like his findings. He wrote a book, 'The Truth About A Lie,' but they won't publish it in English -

No doubt there will be loads of books to come about bin Laden as Obama has left the doors wide open for the conspiracies to live on....

Go to the Robin Cook page on wikipedia and scroll to the bpottom. Very strange indeed...

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Look at this mates .. ..

http://mediananny.com/obzory/15358

http://tv.ukr.net/fotor/06052011/37052/p0/

The last link is much better for me .. .. As you know, the life is too short .. .. The problems of world is endless .. .. I like piece of mind .. .. Anyway, .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

Quote Originally Posted by Godspot View Post
    That's not quite true Scoobs - you want to hear what they're saying on some 911 Truth forums - even I don't think this staged event will lead to all-out nuclear war
    Then again:

Osama bin Laden: A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government

ON MAY 1, 2011, JUST MOMENTS BEFORE PRESIDENT OBAMA ANNOUNCED THAT THE US HAD KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN, THE WHATREALLYHAPPENED WEBITE CAME UNDER MASSIVE DISTRIBUTED DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACK. THIS PAGE, WHICH DOCUMENTS THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN ACTUALLY DIED IN DECEMBER OF 2001, APPEARS TO BE WHAT THE WHITE HOUSE DIDN'T WANT AVAILABLE WHILE THE NEW PROPAGANDA WAS "CATAPULTED FORWARD". IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THIS IS THE OPENING GAMBIT IN A PLAN TO STAGE A "REVENGE" ATTACK FROM "AL QAEDA" ON THE UNITED STATES, WITH WHICH TO JUSTIFY TOTAL WAR ON THE MIDDLE EAST.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...osama_dead.php

Thread Information