Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: football database

football database

does anyone know where i can find a site that can tell me the times of all goals scored in all games of a season,i want to do a bit of research before next season starts.
    for example,a few seasons ago i would look for games on tv that were 0-0 at 70 minutes and bet the draw at odds around even money.

There is (or was) a site where you could register (and I think it was possibly a small subscription or donation) and you could put in match details, such as a draw at so and so minutes and what you required for full time result for example in your case a draw and it would then list all games that were drawing at 70 minutes and the final scores by league. So that would probably be useful for you. The problem is I can't recall what the site was called!! I'll try a search and rack my brains to see if I can remember/find it again.

"I put a skylight in my apartment...... the people upstairs are furious." - Stephen Wright

My Website : http://www.mrmrsportssystems.co.uk
    Now offering three subscription based betting systems and daily free bets.
    Free bets 34.7pts up in October

This wasn't the site but this might be of some use as it does show by team goals for and against in periods of the match.

http://www.soccerstats.com/timing.asp?league=england

"I put a skylight in my apartment...... the people upstairs are furious." - Stephen Wright

My Website : http://www.mrmrsportssystems.co.uk
    Now offering three subscription based betting systems and daily free bets.
    Free bets 34.7pts up in October

Hi EP

Try this site:
    http://www.soccerway.com/

The results section of each league gives the times of each goal scored during matches.
    To get to the results:
    1.Click/select your desired league in the left hand menu.
    2.When on the league page make sure the league is set to what you want to research...ie 'Regular Season' 'Play-Offs' etc. This is found on the right hand side of the page labelled 'Navigate'.
    3.Then click on the Fixtures/Results tab.
    4.Scroll through the season using 'Previous/Next'
    5.Click on the desired match score to open up the goal time stats.

You'll obviously have to check each match individually to get the goal time stats so it is going to be quite a time consuming task to get all the info for a full season I would think.

Hope this is of some use.

cheers guys, nice one,i'll have a look once the season closes,see if i can spot any trends

Thread Information