Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: **** POST==>Tell me about hackers

Exclamation **** POST==>Tell me about hackers

Hi folks,

I know this is a s-h-i-t post. I'm not trying to learn how to do this or anything of the sort. I just find this entire thing really fascinating mainly because Im a bit limited when it comes to computers.

How does one go about "learning" how to hack? Is there some sort of mentorship system or is it really just a Google search away?

Also how do these people actually gain access to secret information? How does one go about accessing Sony's network and steal credit card information? Or bank information from a financial institution? How exactly do you gain access to this information?

I understand that some of these questions may sound stupid but like I said before I dont know much about computers.

Any other information/stories about hacking/being hacked/facts are also welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by biyax
    I understand that some of these questions may sound stupid but...
    Do you really think that even IF people on here knew how to do what you're asking, that they're going to spill all and divulge their methods.......on a public forum!?!?
    I don't think for a minute that you're going to get any sort of meaningful (or sensible) answer to your question/post whatsoever!!!

Go and have a look/click here

Hi Ada,

Thanks for the your response. I have read about the DDOS attacks and figured that is some sort of "simple" type of hacking.

I am more interested in the government backed type of hacking where people are accessing private information.

I read an article about people hacking phones by just having a briefcase with whatever contraption in it close to the victims phones. Stuff like that just boggles my mind.

I dunno how they do it & don't care but plenty ppl down in the ME attacking Israeli websites these days - like this:

Egyptian Hacker Hacks Into Netanyahu’s Website
    Monday August 22, 2011 03:22 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC & Agencies

An Egyptian hacker managed on Sunday to hack into the website of Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, and placed a picture of Egyptian soldiers raising the Egyptian flag in Sinai during the October, 6, 1973, on the sites’ homepage.

The hack came a few days after the Israeli army shot and killed five Egyptian soldiers across the border, following the Eilat shooting. Eight Israeli soldiers were killed and 30 others were wounded when Palestinian gunmen infiltrated into Eilat and opened fire at a military bus, and a number of vehicles.

The hacker who managed to penetrate the webpage of Netanyahu wrote “Anti Zionism”; the site was then gradually taken offline.

The hack is seen as a symbolic message to Netanyahu regarding the ongoing Israeli military escalation, and illegal occupation of Palestine and Arab territory.

The hacker also wrote “Egypt is the greatest civilization, established more than 7000 years ago, but the terrorist state of Israel stole the Palestinian lands, and killed children”.

The hacker said, “Do you know that Israel was established on paper in 1948! Before Egypt installed its railways, do you know that you, and your state, are nothing, nothing, nothing”, and added, “I know you will be angry when you see my message, but please don’t hurt yourself, we want you sound and healthy so you can see the end of Israel, to see how your terrorist state disappears”.

The hacker placed a picture of a Palestinian child killed in an Israeli air strike targeting Gaza, and wrote “I advise you to stay away from Egypt; because we will make you a picture similar to the child you killed”.

The website was recovered by went online again to its original state twenty minutes after it was hacked.

Egyptian activists exchanged pictures of the webpage on Netanyahu expressing joy to see the Egyptian flag in the middle of the page.

In related news, a number of Egyptian hackers managed to hack into the official Israeli Radio webpage to protest the death of the five Egyptian soldiers on the hands of the Israeli army.

The hackers, calling themselves Egyptian h4x0rZ, Soly, and elga7ed, also wrote on “Egypt Mother of the World”, and “The Zionist entity must realize that we will never forget, and we never forgot that this entity is our number one enemy”.

On Saturday at dawn, a young Egyptian man managed to climb 15 floors on a high building where the Israeli embassy is located in Cairo, and removed the Israeli flag from the embassy balcony before replacing it with the Egyptian flag.
    http://www.imemc.org/article/61866?u...medium=twitter

Fun!

PS: GS can now be followed on Twitter as @themastarata

Hi GS,

Thanks for your post mate. N'joy!!!

I just found some info. Here is some light reading:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQL_injection
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-site_scripting

Quote Originally Posted by Ada View Post
    Go and have a look/click here
    Good e example for "Ask&Tell" combi. I asked and you told me.

Cheers mate.

Hacking into large companies is pretty easy to be honest, you just use insert MySQL code to access the database. If it's locked down properly it won't work, but as Sony found out

Most access to governments is gained by having 3rd party software installed on the targets system, again, pretty easy done the right way as humans are pretty stupid

Plenty of hacking forums on the net, not that I know any of them

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thread Information