Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Hurricane Katia to Hit the UK on Monday

Cool Hurricane Katia to Hit the UK on Monday

Bloody Americans throwing it back at us!!!!

Hurricane.jpg

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Hope everyone managed to go about their business and get home in one piece. It's been blustery north of the border but not as bad as predicted, at least in the west of Scotland.

How does Terry Wogan fare with his hair in this weather though? One minute he's strolling along jauntily whistling The Floral Dance with a proud barnet on display, the next it's up and up and away and wedged between two branches, doing what it seemed to be designed for and providing a place for our feathered friends to call home. Maybe old Tel just places a stout piece of elastic under his chin to keep the Irish strapped to his bonce.

But as Harold MacMillan said in the early 1960s, the winds of change are blowing through the country. I believe Supermac wrote that speech as he battled gamely with severe bouts of flatulence after sampling the local nosh. Well, he could hardly have stood up and told his hosts that the winds of change were blowing through his Y-fronts.

I was woken up a few times with bloody car alarms going off .... bloody cheap cars ..... just one more sheep left to peel off my window

The sheep have cars in North Wales?

"I put a skylight in my apartment...... the people upstairs are furious." - Stephen Wright

My Website : http://www.mrmrsportssystems.co.uk
    Now offering three subscription based betting systems and daily free bets.
    Free bets 34.7pts up in October

Of course they do, amazing what breeding does these days..... they even have a web site http://sheep.com/

Thread Information