Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Kempton AW

Kempton AW

What is it with this track? Horse absolutely bolt up from off the pace!! All these low class races looks like group 1 rocketships! Is it a different surface to the other AW tracks? The fact it's right handed also makes things look and seem really weird, it cleary has some sort of impact on some horses. I wonder how they make a decision whether to go clockwise or anti clockwise round a track

It's got the same ground as the other AW tracks apart from Southwell which has Fibresand, the other all having Polytrack which is now being used more and more in the US ..... sold by Britain

Because Kempton is actually a Grade 1 track anyway, they can offer better prize money and it's also easy for the Newmarket trainers to get too so you get higher quality horses running which will crush the normal run-of-the-mill AW horse.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

knobj73 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

I am a big fan of aw racing,like short distace races.my tip for 15/05/12 is Kempton 6.50 pm,6f handicap proper charlie 2 fav but meets all my rules.

knobj73 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

my top tip is disregard seans top tips,horse finished 7th and cost me £ 16.00.

Thread Information