Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Operation to shorten colon

Operation to shorten colon

It appears I have a tumor/cancer on the outside of my colon and when a slot appears they will be cutting up my pipework and taking the bad bits out. Survival stats seemed a bit varied from 80% to 50% depending on how much the lymph glands in the area have been affected.

So for the moment my song is 'three wheels on my wagon and I am still rolling along singing a happy song'

Marcus

I believe in the Mathematics of large numbers or ask you the occasional dumb question

Marcus.... Hopefully it's not malignant, and if it is sounds like you found it early enough. I wish you luck, makes my potential knee replacement in the future looking nothing more than a scratch.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Surgery set for the 4th of April

Marcus

I believe in the Mathematics of large numbers or ask you the occasional dumb question

Keep a PMA Marcus. Hope it all goes as well as possible with no complications.

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusMel
    ...been concentraing on pre-operation instructions and post-operation instructions. Won't be able to do April's (Joint Effort) competition
    No worries regarding the JE comp.
    All that matters is that you maintain a PMA and concentrate on getting yourself back to tip-top health and fitness again.

I wish you all the very best and good fortune for your forthcoming operation, and look forward to welcoming you back into the fold ASAP.

Regards

Thread Information