Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Come On England

Come On England

I .........

I'd love us to beat the French but as we have only sent our 'Z' team I think we'd struggle again San Marino

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

With words and symbols that go into makeing up the icons you display I thought you were composing a new football song

Marcus

I believe in the Mathematics of large numbers or ask you the occasional dumb question

If England are going to try and contain France rather than go for the win, then this has all the chances of being the first bore draw of the tournament

You can get 6-1 at Betfred, Totesport or Ladbrokes for 0-0.

Stan James are offering 10-1 on Danny Welbeck to be first scorer if you fancy England to nick one on the counter attack.

Just a small wager on the 0-0 looks the safest way to go though.

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Well done Vegy! You got the draw part right.

Marcus

I believe in the Mathematics of large numbers or ask you the occasional dumb question

Well we scored a goal and then switched back to boring old England .... mind you, we didn't play for the first 10 minutes either

What was it, England 1 shot on target, France 12!!! We'll win sod all with stats like that

Even our chances of winning the wooden spoon have probably gone now

The Vegster!

Don't take this as sour grapes! if I have a criticism, I've seen worse performances by England and last night was probably a fair result overall.

Steven Gerrard has always been my kind of player, I could play next to him anyday. (No, not now, stupid) and always gives the impression he would die for England, but if I were English I'd be after his blood.

Why did he turn his back on Samir Nasri just as he was about to have a go at goal? Afraid he might get hit in the face? Only hurts for a minute. Afraid he might get one in the nuts? Only hurts for two minutes - depending what youv'e got down there.

And for this he "earns" £200,000 A WEEK!!!

I think he could have won it for England.

I thought France bottled it.

The game was there for the taking but they weren't prepared to commit enough people forward.

The number of times they got into decent forward positions but then there was nobody in the box.

Think England got off lightly yesterday and seem happy with the draw and expect to overcome Ukraine and Sweden.

I reckon Ukraine will surprise them. They have a big threat in Shevchenko and I didn;t think Sweden were as terrible as the pundits thought.

The Vegster!

The whole reason Nasri scored was because England drop as deep as they can, it was so naive. I think Gerrard did his best to close down but was just too far away. I have tried to work out why England drop off all the time over the last few years and the only think it can be is they are technically inferior, they cant handle their markers one on one so they all get back together. I was disappointed with France, they are not a great side at all and wont win it imo. But England just cant play with the ball for short periods never mind long periods. OK parts of this match were an improvement but is it too much to expect our best footballers to know how to pass and move without booting it long up the field?? We need to change our whole coaching system to produce more young skillful players capable of passing and keeping the ball while under pressure....until this happens we have no chance.

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

Anyone see any English flags around? usually they have them on the windows and flapping in cars but I've hardly seen any. Driving through Liverpool on Monday I seen 1 car with flags, and no houses done up

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Anyone see any English flags around? usually they have them on the windows and flapping in cars but I've hardly seen any. Driving through Liverpool on Monday I seen 1 car with flags, and no houses done up
    I have seen a few English flags but more Union Jacks...don't they know all that royal nonsense is over now!!

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

I can't put the English flag out where I live... the right-wig Welshies will have me strung up so the local bull can have his fun with me

Thread Information