Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Colour Squadron (Ire)

Colour Squadron (Ire)

Alistair Whitehouse-Jones - from last week's Weekender says

"Remember last years festival when he hung his way out of contention when favourite, you could argue he should have won last months Paddy Power Gold Cup but he seems more interested in what's going on around him than the job in hand."

Last comment made me think he needs some headgear which after 14 runs hadn't been tried so I told my workmate to tell his Mrs who works in the yard that such tactics could work the oracle? The response I got was that he is having a breathing operation on Xmas eve.

Just thought it might be interesting to see what happens after.....

The story so far:

Last edited by Godspot; 22nd December 2013 at 16:07. Reason: where's picture?
    PS: GS can now be followed on Twitter as @themastarata

Some great races over the next week. I just need to survive 3 days with no racing

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

[QUOTE=Godspot;594921]Alistair Whitehouse-Jones - from last week's Weekender says

"Remember last years festival when he hung his way out of contention when favourite, you could argue he should have won last months Paddy Power Gold Cup but he seems more interested in what's going on around him than the job in hand."

Last comment made me think he needs some headgear which after 14 runs hadn't been tried so I told my workmate to tell his Mrs who works in the yard that such tactics could work the oracle? The response I got was that he is having a breathing operation on Xmas eve.

Just thought it might be interesting to see what happens after.....

Interesting to hear Sarah Hobbs say he could be dropped back to 2m & blinkers applied 63 minutes into this

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/c...ng/4od#3781563

But some debut from Champagne West clocking best time of the day

PS: GS can now be followed on Twitter as @themastarata

Thread Information