It's that time of year AGAIN.....

Saturday 10th May to be precise.........it's EUROVISION time.

After the unexpected 'success' of the Win2Win Eurovision Game each year since 2006, the 5 times consecutive winner Iron Chris was finally denied a 6th victory in 2011 by Scoobydoo. 2012 saw the crown pass to Laf (the Irish always do well in Eurovision), and in 2013 Scoobydoo snatched it back again; so this year it is he, who having entered the Win2Win Hall Of Fame of Eurovision Infamy with 2 victories, has the unenviable task of (hopefully) defending his title.

I am ready and willing to host the game once again in 2014.....so...
......is anybody interested in having a go at predicting the Top 5 & Bottom 3 countries this year, for a 1st prize of a £10 Amazon Voucher.
Note:- The number of people who register to play and actually take part will dictate whether the game is played for the £10 eVoucher or just for fun.
Ideally 10+ players and we play for the £10 voucher; less than 10 and it's just for fun.

26 countries compete in the Grand Final this year.

However there are currently 37 countries (subject to change) competing, 5 of which - Italy, France, Germany, Spain and UK - PLUS last years winner Denmark automatically qualify for the Grand Final on 10th May.
The remaining 31 countries are split into 2 groups of 16 & 15 who will compete in 2 semi-final shows (Tuesday 6th & Thursday 8th May) which will eliminate 6 & 5 respectively from each group, leaving the 26 finalists for Saturday's show.

If there are sufficient numbers interested....I will post a game thread during the evening of Thursday 8th May containing the 26 countries that will be competing in the final.

You will then be required to PM or Email me the countries you think will finish in the TOP 5 & BOTTOM 3 places......PLUS a tie-breaker - in which position you think the UK entry will finish.

If you fancy a go, please register in the poll and/or post any comments here.

PS...I am hoping that Scoobydoo will be going all-out to secure his 3rd victory in this game.