English Premier League

Chelsea vs W.B.A

Match Schedule
Date: 11/22/2014

Undefeated Chelsea puts immaculate slate on the line

On the 12th game week of the season, Chelsea are set to meet West Bromwich Albion. WBA are terrible on away matches while Chelsea are great at home. Chelsea are yet to lose, and dealing Jose Mourinho’s side their first defeat could be an exciting prospect for West Bromwich Albion. Can the visiting WBA finally hand the Blues its first loss of the season? Match is on November 22. Base on the stats of team Chelsea a High stats Chelsea Won this Match.

1x2 Odds
Home: 1.23

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 1.61

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
Home: -1.75 | 1.96

Handicap 1st Half
Home: -0.75 | 1.86

Pick: Chelsea

-------------------

Everton vs West Ham United

Match Schedule
Date: 11/22/2014

Everton have struggled to get going this Season and sit 10th in the Premier League standings. Two wins on the bounce seemed to kick-start their Season before two disappointing draws followed. The Toffees host West Ham looking to get back to winning ways on Saturday afternoon. The Hammers have enjoyed a tremendous start to the Season and occupy 4th place heading into Game week 12. Base on my Research in this match Almost Predict this match is Draw. I will put my bet Draw and the Asian Handicap for West Ham United.

1x2 Odds
Draw: 3.35

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Draw: 2.33

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
Away: +0.75 | 1.90

Handicap 1st Half
Away: +0.25 | 2.00

Pick 1X2: Draw
Pick Asian Handicap: West Ham United

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.