Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: claim to fame

claim to fame

sky bet have just closed my account today they claim i have broken their t&c,s and that my deposit/withdrawel account is invalid, this is the same account i have deposited from and withdrawn to for the past 9 weeks, call me an old sceptic but could it be for the last 15 days ive taken them for over £3k. my horse racing bank is up 111% footy up40% and skyvegas up £2k+.
    before the 21st september i was losing and they never mentioned any problems. so i have had all my money paid into paypal ive banked £650 and transferred my horse racing and footy bet banks to william hill, before this i had allready banked over £1800 over my deposits. (mind you the wifes allready spent it on getting the front garden landscaped) anyway lets hope wh are a bit better as i made a nice profit today with a 25-1 (16-1 sp) winner.

I have an impressive bank of knowledge and experience. Unfortunately, I've lost the combination to this bank.

I had those problems in the late 90's when turning pro. It's annoying, but a good feeling as well.

That's why most of my betting is done through the exchanges, unless a bookmaker is way out of line of everyone else.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

A few years back I used to do a fair bit of backing on bookmakers and laying off on betfair. It took one 3-3 win at 80 in a Serie A game to get limited! Now I can have 20p bets. Boyle Sports was the best one, I didn't even get through the free bets before I was limited! Not my fault the bets won, I'd have been happy for them to lose and the money to go in Betfair!

"I put a skylight in my apartment...... the people upstairs are furious." - Stephen Wright

My Website : http://www.mrmrsportssystems.co.uk
    Now offering three subscription based betting systems and daily free bets.
    Free bets 34.7pts up in October

Victor Chandler tends to not limit accounts if they are winning a reasonable amount each month. It is the only one I can still get really big bets on.

Yes I wasn't limited there or william hill although they didn't often have better odds than I could lay on Betfair. Sporting Odds were great on mid range outsider horses odds at that time, but they kept winning If I'd known that I would have layed them on betfair

For me the one of the worst which really surprised me was Bet365.

"I put a skylight in my apartment...... the people upstairs are furious." - Stephen Wright

My Website : http://www.mrmrsportssystems.co.uk
    Now offering three subscription based betting systems and daily free bets.
    Free bets 34.7pts up in October

I only have to make a few hundred profit with a new account on Ladbrokes, and it gets limited to 25p

bryn is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Victor Chandler tends to not limit accounts if they are winning a reasonable amount each month. It is the only one I can still get really big bets on.
    My VC account was closed 12 months ago and I did not really take them to the cleaners. They said that it was closed for business reasons

VC is the only account I've had for years. Maybe they use mine for helping to price things up, thy do that with other pro-punter accounts. A number of the well-known pro's you see on TV have VC accounts.

Thread Information