This guy reckons gold is set to double in value and for about 15p a day wants to show you how to make on it without even touching it:

VIDEO: http://www.angelnexus.com/o/web/69300

Every 40 Years...

THE XL GOLD CYCLE
MAKES MILLIONAIRES
LIKE CLOCKWORK...

It's history's best-kept secret...

And starting now...
it will drive gold to $16,000/oz.

Dear Reader,

Mark my words: Gold WILL go to $16,000.

We are in the formative stages of a gold bull market set to take off any day now, and it will be bigger than every other gold run... ever.

You see, for the last decade, I’ve been closely researching something known only to a handful of insiders as the "XL Gold Cycle."

It’s a pattern that signals shifts in political dynasties and economic schools of thought...

A pattern that goes back nearly 200 years.

You might remember the gold bull runs of the 1970s and '80s.

But what you might not know is that those runs were a part of the XL Gold Cycle.

Now, nearly 40 years later and right on schedule... all the pieces are in place for the biggest XL Gold Cycle ever.

In the next few minutes, you’ll see exactly how to put yourself on the right side of the upcoming XL Gold Cycle. I'll start by showing you the kind of potential profits in store.

A Pattern of Fortune

Each time the XL Gold Cycle has turned over, millions — even billions — of dollars have been made.

And this time around, it’s going to be bigger than ever.

Don’t believe me? Think the idea of gold going to $16,000/oz. is absurd?

Well, you’re probably not alone. But for those of us who already know how the XL Gold Cycle works, it’s not crazy at all.

Today, it's your turn to see how it works.

You see, roughly every 40 years, this cycle rears its head, and fortunes are made.

As I’ve already mentioned, you can trace it back 200 years... and EVERY time, folks who understood what was happening made incredible piles of cash.

At this point, the newest XL Cycle turnover has just begun, and those who play this right stand to make an absolute fortune.

How much, exactly?

Let me show you...

$16,000 Gold and Riches Beyond Belief

Despite what you may have read on the Internet or seen on television, there are several reasons to be super bullish on gold...

As a simple indicator, you can look at the Dow/Gold ratio. This is a way to value gold based on real terms... not hypothetical ones.

The historical average of the Dow/Gold ratio is 4:1. That means on average throughout history, it’s taken four times gold's price to equal the point value of the Dow.

To get back to the historical average with the Dow near 17,000, gold would have to be trading around $4,250 per ounce.

However, during XL Gold Cycles, the Dow/Gold ratio tends to gravitate towards a 1:1 ratio.

This happened in the 1930s and the 1970s — the last two XL Gold Cycles.

The price of an ounce of gold (rather than four ounces) would equal the point value of the Dow.

In fact, we saw this happen the last time the XL Gold Cycle turned over.

On January 21, 1980, gold hit $850/oz., while the Dow was valued at 872.78 — nearly one to one.

If that were to happen today, that’d put gold all the way up to $17,000 per ounce."

There's more:

Transcript: http://www.angelnexus.com/o/web/64793