Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ada's Eurovision Game 2011 - In Play

Paul is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

I have spain in 3rd to last. Everything else is rubbish.....

Shame nearly everyone had Spain in 23rd. Nullifies my correct position poonts

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Attherace will be croaking about this:

Looking at potential dangers to France, I was keenest on Denmark and Bosnia & Herzegovina just ahead of Azerbaijan before the Danes and Bosnians were handed very low draws after their semi-finals which could mean AZERBAIJAN are the main threat now from stall 19 and they appeal in the ‘Without France’ market at around 11/2 with a little save on DENMARK at 14/1. Sticking with the Danes, they are probably still worth getting with in the Top Scandinavian market as Finland and Sweden are also drawn low (Iceland are late but are big outsiders).

Sounds like Iron Chris has been moonlighting

The Vegster!

Well it's time for me to retire to my darkened room to sort out the scores.
    I honestly can't call this one at the moment.......I still think Iron Chris may have lost his crown, but I'm only speculating.
    Are you all going to stay up & wait for the final scores.....I'll try and be as quick as possible!!!

Yes Yes Yes

The Vegster!

I'll be around a wee while, not that I'm anywhere near winning!

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Gotta be up at 6.30 tomorrow so will wait till then to pick up the cup!

OK.....the results are in.....no independent adjudicator again I'm afraid.....so are you ready and do you want to know who came where?

Yes. You're like the estonian judge. Come on Ada... stop with the suspense

The Vegster!

The finishing positions.......

1 Azerbaijan
    2 Italy
    3 Sweden
    4 Ukraine
    5 Denmark
    6 Bosnia & Herzegovina
    7 Greece
    8 Ireland
    9 Georgia
    10 Germany
    11 United Kingdom
    12 Moldova
    13 Slovenia
    14 Serbia
    15 France
    16 Russia
    17 Romania
    18 Austria
    19 Lithuania
    20 Iceland
    21 Finland
    22 Hungary
    23 Spain
    24 Estonia
    25 Switzerland

OK, you've either all gone to bed (the sensible option) or you can't be 'ed who has won.......

Here are the results anyway in reverse order......(as always)....

9th - Ada 6 pts

8th - Lowe1 14 pts

7th - Laf 50 pts

6th - Bigcumba 54 pts

5th - Iron Chris 55 pts

4th - Paul 66 pts

3rd - Vegyjones 67 pts
    That means it's between Scoobydoo & Yerotsluap

Unfortunately Iron Chris has failed to secure a 6th consecutive Eurovision win...........

........... so has Scoobydoo or Yerotsluap snatched the crown to become the NEW Win2Win Eurovision champion...........

Oh my God.......Scoobydoo has only gone & done it (only by 6pts...but he's done it)..........
    2nd - Yerotsluap 77 pts

So for the first time............SCOOBYDOO...........becomes the NEW Win2Win Eurovision Champ 2011

1st - SCOOBYDOO 83 pts

aaaaaa.jpg

When the regular forum shocked face smilie just won't do...

Iron Chris unbelieveably loses his crown!!!!!

Well done to the forum's new Mr Sad... Scoobydoo....

Congratulations Scoobs.

And, as always, many thanks and adorations to Ada for running the game. Made the evening all the more enjoyable... Thanks Ada...

The Vegster!

Hi guys....

Many thanks to you die-hards (you know who you are) who have yet again supported this game for the 6th consecutive year.
    I really do appreciate your continued support and here's hoping we can do it all again next year.

Many congratulations Scoobydoo....I'm not sure whether you are going to be dancing in the street after taking Iron Chris's Eurovision crown....along with now having the dubious title of Win2Win Eurovision 2011 Champion.....but it puts the pressure on for next year doesn't it?

Scooby, please could you PM me an Email address that I can pass on to Keith so that he can send you your winning £10 Amazon Voucher.

Congratulations Scoobydoo

Just to re-inforce what Vegy said, many thanks to Ada for running the game very enjoyable like all Ada's competitions seem to be and it made it bearable watching all those idiots reporting the score building up their part

How long have Azerbajan been in the EU .... that Japanese earthquake must have caused some shifting

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by vegyjones View Post
    Sounds like Iron Chris has been moonlighting
    ....They paid well though..

“One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child.”

-Forest Witcraft

I DEMAND that this result is made VOID, the change in the voting has totally wrecked my system and I also thought I had secured enough votes for my countries for them to finish where I needed, however it has come to light that other people had been offering 'sweetners' for people to change their votes at the last minute....

Seriously, WELL DONE Scooby on taking the crown, there is a strange empty feeling this morning..... Unlucky Yerots, a great effort...

Thanks to Ada for keeping the competition alive and putting his time and effort into things for us again...

“One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child.”

-Forest Witcraft

I wasn't even involved in the competition so how the hell did I end up in bed with Vegy

Oh dear... of course I mean, oh wow I won!! Many thanks as always to Ada for running the competition again, top man. How I won it Ill never know though! Oh and sorry Chris, I'm sure your crown will be back by this time next year mate. Thanks all.

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Ada View Post
    Hi guys....

Many thanks to you die-hards (you know who you are) who have yet again supported this game for the 6th consecutive year.
    I really do appreciate your continued support and here's hoping we can do it all again next year.

Many congratulations Scoobydoo....I'm not sure whether you are going to be dancing in the street after taking Iron Chris's Eurovision crown....along with now having the dubious title of Win2Win Eurovision 2011 Champion.....but it puts the pressure on for next year doesn't it?

Scooby, please could you PM me an Email address that I can pass on to Keith so that he can send you your winning £10 Amazon Voucher.
    Thanks Ada, pm sent. Would like to send rep to a few people but I can't, Keith has fixed it so I can only send it to him! As Euro Champion, I expect things to change...very soon!!

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"

I can't give you any rep just yet Scoobs, but well done on grabbing the crown from Chris this year! Pity that despite the so called fairness of the phone vote, the same old political voting went on!

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Quote Originally Posted by bigcumba View Post
    I can't give you any rep just yet Scoobs, but well done on grabbing the crown from Chris this year! Pity that despite the so called fairness of the phone vote, the same old political voting went on!
    Thanks Bigc. I agree, the voting was no different was it...even the German crowd were aware of it booing when a country did. I missed Ireland's vote, did they give the UK 12 points does anyone know?

Laf is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo View Post
    I missed Ireland's vote, did they give the UK 12 points does anyone know?
    Well done Scooby.

Ireland gave the UK 6 pts I think.

¡uʍop ǝpısdn sı pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʎɯ

Quote Originally Posted by Laf View Post
    Well done Scooby.

Ireland gave the UK 6 pts I think.
    Thanks Laf. Typical... & we gave you 12 pts for those 2 muppets as well! Last time I am voting...I mean...I'm glad I never ever vote!

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I wasn't even involved in the competition so how the hell did I end up in bed with Vegy
    That was the booby prize

The Vegster!

Quote Originally Posted by bigcumba View Post
    Pity that despite the so called fairness of the phone vote, the same old political voting went on!
    I don't think that it is as political, and I am sure that it is more down to countries bordering each other being into the same music at the time or perhaps knowing of the people representing their border countries.

A bit like the UK giving 12 points to Ireland because most people know Jedward.

I do think that the fact you have countries scoring that do not even participate is always going to favour countries in the scandinavian group, the balkan group and the former soviet group.

The Vegster!

Laf is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo View Post
    Thanks Laf. Typical... & we gave you 12 pts for those 2 muppets as well! Last time I am voting...I mean...I'm glad I never ever vote!
    I was expecting the UK to give Ireland 12 pts because Jedward are so well known over there. I dont think Blue were ever that popular over here plus I thought they were pretty rubbish last night. Send Take That next year and you'll definately get 12 pts!

¡uʍop ǝpısdn sı pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʎɯ

Quote Originally Posted by vegyjones View Post
    That was the booby prize
    I think I'd rather wake up with The Booby than you

Quote Originally Posted by Laf View Post
    I was expecting the UK to give Ireland 12 pts because Jedward are so well known over there. I dont think Blue were ever that popular over here plus I thought they were pretty rubbish last night. Send Take That next year and you'll definately get 12 pts!
    I thought Jedward were absolutely awful...so they didnt let me down. It wouldnt matter who the UK sent, we still wouldnt win...we could send The Stones and Europe would still say non. Next year we are rumoured to be sending Blue Peter...with this is one I made earlier.

Well done Scooby.

Thanks Ada cor another successful competition.

Paul

Thread Information