PDA

View Full Version : Longshot - Sureshot clues

Longshot
22nd August 2003, 01:10
Hello Everyone

I am still a newbie so be gentle but thought some of the system or rating people might be interested in the following. I based my system for Longshots and the Sureshots using something similar to the below types of ratings. I subscribed to one but don't anymore after finding my own little system.

I did have a lot more data until the computer crashed, but have taken measures now so it don't happen again but the following is all I could salvage.

There are one or two days missing between the dates below, this was because Adrian started missing off night mettings etc, but have taken away the same days from the other two for a fair comparison.

Since the 25th June to 4th August

With Adrian Massey if you had backed his top 3 rated during this period you would have been to L.S.P.

Top Rated = - 1.05pts
Second Rated = + 53.09pts
Third Rated = + 4.05pts

The only two days between the above dates that his top rated were in profit was:

28th June = +8.50pts
30th July = +3.00pts

With TowerForm if you had backed his top 3 rated during this period you would have been to L.S.P.

Top Rated = - 1.00pts
Second Rated = -37.75pts
Third Rated = + 68.70pts

The only three days between the above dates that his top rated were in profit was:

30th June = +15.00pts
3rd July = +1.00pt
2nd Aug = +1.00pt

With RichMarque if you had backed their top 3 rated during this period you would have been to L.S.P.

Top Rated = + 21.00pts
Second Rated = +53.95pts
Third Rated = - 43.15pts

The only days between the above dates that their top rated were in profit was:

28th June = +24.00pts
30th June = +3.00pts
3rd July = +16.00pts
29th July = +18.00pts
30th July = +1.00pt

I hope the above may help anyone basing a system on ratings or figures etc. It was a big starting block for me which I then moulded to suit myself.