PDA

View Full Version : Quickest Win System

Win2Win
27th March 2002, 08:52
With the switch to the flat, this system is having a bit of a flat patch, but it should all come good in the end, and has plenty of reserve bank for a long, long, losing run.

I've noticed that many horses have been second lately, usually around the 8/1 mark. Does anyone know (or think), the staking would improve with 80% win, and 20% on a Tote Place (outsider pay more than the bookies), or similar.

I don't have the time to check it out, but maybe you could.

I'd say that at least 30% that don't win are placed, and it may be possible to at least maintain the same profits (or increase them), by covering for a Place. This would give you some fun during a non-winning sequence.

cliffbob
1st February 2004, 21:08
Has anyone seen the system where you can Back a Horse after its won, this system is supposed to be on the CD rom being offered for sale on the net, does it work

Cliff

John
2nd February 2004, 00:12
Has anyone seen the system where you can Back a Horse after its won, this system is supposed to be on the CD rom being offered for sale on the net, does it work

Back a horse after it has won? If that were possible we'd all be millionnaires..... :yikes:

sportingprofit
2nd February 2004, 01:02
Only way I can think of is using the in-running market on betfair. Peope at the track with access to Betfair, can take the odds available on Betfair before they catch up.

This is as tv coverage is delayed by about 20 seconds.

Win2Win
2nd February 2004, 08:58
5-10 Seconds on ATR!! I've timed it on the screens at the track.

The exchanges cut-off betting at their end when they pass the line at the track, not on TV, so home users have no advantage, Any horse backed after the off will be declared void unless it is a photo or enquiry.

Unless you have an XDA, on the track you'll find it difficult to get any advantage. It's especially useful for sprints, as the time delay can be 1/2 furlong.

podtog
3rd February 2004, 01:56
Hello Kieth, does the XDA allow users to back on betfair in realtime ie no time delay, thanks.

mathare
3rd February 2004, 11:03
I think I know what Cliffbob is talking about. It is offered a lot on Ebay (if it is the one I am thinking off).

There's no clever tricks involved really. It's just how you stake your bet. I think it involves putting a double on using double-stakes-about or something along those lines.

cliffbob
3rd February 2004, 12:36
Thanks everyone

Cliff

Win2Win
3rd February 2004, 13:39
The XDA still has the delay, but you are watching in real time, so you still get your bets on at least 5 secs before those do watching in TV, as what I see hasn't happened yet for them :)

I don't go racing much in the Winter, and it works best in flat sprints.

AceCobra1
3rd February 2004, 13:58
I actually manage to back a horse which had won already on a US race because of I think some software problems on the site... did that and won £140 on a 7/1 horse :D

podtog
4th February 2004, 22:32
Did they not cancel winnings Ace Cobra?
And thanks Kieth, its just that I read that betfair wouldnt allow mobiles to access or place bets yet although I realize that Xdas arent mobiles, thought it might have to be done through a laptop.

AceCobra1
5th February 2004, 11:45
No one cancled winnings... I only placed £20 to make is discreate