PDA

View Full Version : The Legacy System

fapman
2nd March 2004, 18:26
I bought this system in Feb 2002 and followed it with some success up until the August of that year. I was starting with a bank of £500 and staking 10% untill i doubled my money then I started again. During this time I won £2000. In August the system hit a bad patch and over the next 6 months my £500 wittledaway to nowt. I have just recieved a mailshot from them advertising 2 new systems. One for the dogs and one that works with the original. When I bought the system I was promised i would recieve any updates to the system for nowt. Did I get any? Did I 'eck as like. I was just wondering if anyone has been following the system lately or has used the new systems. If you could let me know how they are doing it would help as I'm thinking of working on a system that will filter the legacy selections.

Thanks
Ste

Edit by Oldham - please do not try to bypass the swearword filters with alternate spellings. Thanks.

Sorry didn't mean to cause offence have change it to summit more suitable.

Win2Win
2nd March 2004, 19:29
The Legacy is freely available on the Net if you look for it. The problem with that system, as it's best using a research tool like RSB to keep it as up-to-date as possible, otherwise trends go out of fashion and cost you money as you discovered.