PDA

View Full Version : A message for all win2win staff and managers

soulboy
7th August 2004, 16:11
Can someone please explain to me why you have a reputation column which i have seen in the fun bets/ one selection forums with blue/green/red squares on it indicating new/good/bad member This happens when you click on it and to me seems very judgemental. I have never seen anything like it on any racing website before.

regards
soulboy

Win2Win
7th August 2004, 16:26
You'll find it on all thw VBulletin boards, and is a measure of someones reputation as voted by anyone who cares to vote (system explained elsewhere in this thread).

If someone post good stuff, they more than likely recieve a point or two, if they spam, or are blatantly arrogant, member's tend to give them a bulk of negative values.

Its shows how much respect the long term members have, as it can take over a year to build up a few dots.

Gambling is all about judgement, and if someone publishes bad info, it helps them to focus in the future. The only way to learn to profit in this game is to learn from your mistakes, and going public with them helps.

Who says my web site has to be the same as others, I'm not a 'normal' person :D

Win2Win
7th August 2004, 16:46
:doh

Why have you signed up twice? Soulboy & Morleykid!! :geek

markwales
7th August 2004, 17:59
:doh

Why have you signed up twice? Soulboy & Morleykid!! :geek

:D :D :D

silax
7th August 2004, 22:06
:yikes:

HPFC
8th August 2004, 10:00
the system Can't be working properly, Salix has 4 Green dots and that's never right :wink

Win2Win
8th August 2004, 10:19
2 are bogies :flash

Silax, if a little mad at times :mady , has been around longer than the Pyramids, and is respected by many. For what we don't know.... :bnk :) !!!