PDA

View Full Version : another newbie

bagnew
20th September 2004, 15:21
Hi all

yet another newbie to the forum. have been reading this forum for while before deciding to join. it looks informative and full of a jolly lot of chappies. I'm new to betting and also fell into the same trap as another who joined recently. I also purchased a system from ebay, a staking system. It does appear to work as I have been paper testing for 4 weeks now with amazing results. I have been following Templegate as instructed on the system and he appears to get a fair strike rate. True that a long losing run would be a killer but have not come across this yet, any comments on this would be appreciated, even 'bit of a diz for buyng this system' would help. I have read a lot on this site, are member realy making any dosh at this game, all sound to good to be true, heard that somwhere here I think, anyway, the site has lots of infon and looks fun to chat, is it worth joining the full members area. Just another dimwit question before I go, read a bit on laying, dont understand all of it myself but it looks a bit dogy if u get stung

Thanks Bill

Merlin
20th September 2004, 15:31
Hi all

before I go, read a bit on laying, dont understand all of it myself but it looks a bit dogy if u get stung

Thanks Bill

You just have to make sure that you float like a butterfly......as someone once said....

Good luck,
Merl.

tophatter
20th September 2004, 15:31
Hi bagnew,

If you are new to racing and gambling that isnt a problem with this site. Spend the next month or so reading up as much as you can on here and join in with the banter and discussion. Once you have a better idea of how the game works then i would certainly advise joining the members section as there is all levels of punter there from the novice, fun punter, and the boss himself!

Win2Win
20th September 2004, 21:49
That system was recently talked about elsewhere on here, throw it away. All the lay info you will ever need to profit is in the Members Area.