PDA

View Full Version : The best System so far on win2win

kid
23rd September 2004, 21:35
Ok, so im only new to this forum.
But this is a question for all you veterans of the forum -
'What is the best system for either backing or laying, that a member has posted on the site - ithe most profitable and consistent '

bigcumba
23rd September 2004, 21:41
Crikey, ask a simple question! :D

Best lay system on the forum is Keith's pro losers - get them if you want to join as a member. Best system for backing... mush more difficult, but Keith's free systems are pretty good - on the w2w website. :)

podtog
23rd September 2004, 21:51
Not that simple, Quite a few worth watching just have a good look and see what suits you, If you want to follow long term then you should be following Kieths as you know they are there to stay. You could chuck a smaller bank on some of the others.

arnie
26th September 2004, 10:45
hi keith and everybody , i am thinking of starting to do tht jockey/ trainer qualifiers 2004 - are they doing all right at the moment to level stakes , i thought about starting off at £2 .i look forward to your comments on this matter .

have a good day

TheOldhamWhisper
26th September 2004, 12:20
Hi Arnie,

The JTS is a cracking system - but it does have LONG losing runs. You need to be able to do them every day and be prepared to lose the bank. But the figures speak for themselves. In the long term, this system can provide HUGE profits.

Grumpyoldman
26th September 2004, 13:05
If you have pots of cash ie a big bank, consider laying all the racing post napster table tips, quite simply if you turn this table on its head, you would most probably be in profit. Best advice would be to dry run any system ie keep a spreadsheet of virtual bets, doing this for a month or two may open you eyes. Good luck.

bigcumba
26th September 2004, 13:25
Hey, another newcomer today - must be a quiet Sunday out in the real world :D Welcome to the forum 'Grumpy', and good advice on the dry run and spreadsheets - always a good idea to try out new systems with Monopoly money before using the real stuff, although the members systems on here are well proven long term, so you're unlikely to lose a wad by jumping straight in as long as you stick to the rules and staking plans....

MarcusMel
26th September 2004, 13:34
I can not HIGHLIGHT enough the BIG problem with these ideas is the following.

IT IS NOT the win frequency that matters most CONCENTRATE on the ODDS given

Basically if you don't win enough with the winning horses you still wont win LONG TERM with your systems.

arnie
26th September 2004, 13:46
Hi Arnie,

The JTS is a cracking system - but it does have LONG losing runs. You need to be able to do them every day and be prepared to lose the bank. But the figures speak for themselves. In the long term, this system can provide HUGE profits.

thanks for that but one of the problems i have is i go to work and as the bets only come out at around lunchtime i can't get them on .same with the pro-lays which i have just started ,and look good .

TheOldhamWhisper
26th September 2004, 13:53
Try to find an internet cafe locally - you may be able to pop in at lunchtime and get your bets on there.

arnie
26th September 2004, 17:58
Hi Arnie,

just my luck i did'nt put them on in the end and it found a 16/1 winner .

i will now follow these closely .

cliffbob
28th November 2004, 22:18
Hi,
Where on the site can I find THE FAVORITE SYSTEM please
I read about on TOP TIPS ie, backing Odds On horses.

Cliff

MarcusMel
29th November 2004, 02:39
Thread 268 in the members systems section.