PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

beard
28th October 2004, 11:39
just ordered another month subscription but i cant access the members forum and they are asking me for a password with cookies in!. Tried shoving a packet of maryland chocolate chip into the hardrive but to no avail..anyone tell me where im going wrong

Onlyforfun
28th October 2004, 11:42
The password is on the BT page.

beard
28th October 2004, 12:03
which is where?

Onlyforfun
28th October 2004, 12:25
Where the selections are. Its just above the flat system qualifiers.

beard
28th October 2004, 12:33
nice one cyril

The Handicapper
30th October 2004, 03:06
Hello There,

How do i start to post my posting/s.

Thanking You

Ken

bigcumba
30th October 2004, 03:12
Hi Ken,

quite simple to start posting - just choose the relevant section you wish to post in, whether it's fun bets, or more serious Pro or Max bets, and click on the new thread button. Once you've done that you can give the thread a title, and just post your selections from there. If you'll be doing system based selections there is the area of the forum specially for that. There is no need to post the rules of your system if you don't want to. All we ask is that you keep track of the profit / loss figures for what you post as a guide to others.

Good luck!

robk
23rd November 2004, 12:29
I got the password from the members BT page. How do I actually find the Hidden Members Area?

DaveW
23rd November 2004, 13:00
Click on W2W Racing Forum link top left of this page.

Click on Members hidden Area link top left

Enter your password

I think that’s how it works

Good luck :)

presto
23rd November 2004, 13:10
I got the password from the members BT page. How do I actually find the Hidden Members Area?

if you look at the top of the members page bit, you will need to e-mail keith @ the address shown.