PDA

View Full Version : The Da Vinci code

podtog
1st November 2004, 20:38
A book by Dan Brown, absolutely superb, a sort of Raiders of the lost ark/suspense thriller, not finished it yet, one of them books that you know is good from the first few pages and totally draws you in.

silax
1st November 2004, 20:50
A book by Dan Brown, absolutely superb, a sort of Raiders of the lost ark/suspense thriller, not finished it yet, one of them books that you know is good from the first few pages and totally draws you in.
aha

podtog
1st November 2004, 20:54
aha

Yep

Laf
1st November 2004, 21:02
Quite a few people have recommended this book to me. Haven't got around to reading it yet. I don't read many books but am looking forward to reading this one.

mathare
1st November 2004, 21:17
It is a great book. Digital Fortress by the same author is another thrilling read

piggy
1st November 2004, 21:38
my dads in the funny handshake brigade and got these fort his birthday think i'll have a borrow if they are that good, something to do with masonics in them isnt there.

podtog
1st November 2004, 21:51
Secret societys, there all there.

Va-Va-Voom
2nd November 2004, 13:25
Yea tis an excellent book and highly recommend it. His other books arent bad either (Angels and Demons, Digitial Fortress and Deception Point come to mind) but Da Vinci Code definately the best by far imo.

Read It!!