PDA

View Full Version : A+ querie

e55exboi
18th November 2004, 13:57
I know it probably says somewhere, but are the A+ selections a system or Keiths method?

MarcusMel
18th November 2004, 14:19
Keiths studies the vid's of races and method selects these bets.

Win2Win
18th November 2004, 17:13
...and keep my ear to the ground :)

e55exboi
18th November 2004, 17:19
Cool, they doing well :peek

Win2Win
18th November 2004, 20:30
Very cool, my ear got frozen in the snow!!

arnie
19th November 2004, 09:41
i am thinking of doing these , however keith can you point me in the right direction where to start at with stakes and bank used .

Win2Win
19th November 2004, 09:43
Levels until you've done at least 100 bets, and then between 1-3% of your bank.

e55exboi
24th November 2004, 17:32
So 3% would be safe on the A+. Im thinking of using this method also when I start off. Theres no past results, but has your record been just as good with the method over the last couple of years? Do u have an LSP record at all? Ta

Win2Win
24th November 2004, 20:38
Years!! :doh I only started them a month ago, I just reorganised the way I rate them now. Works well, so don't complain, another 4/1 winner today :D

You have to change with the times, something that worked last year, may not this year, and it takes up about 20% of my gambling time monitoring & researching every day.

arnie
24th November 2004, 20:57
thanks for the winner today keith , keep it up mate

Win2Win
24th November 2004, 21:53
keep it up mate

Deja vu!! The missus said that last night :D

arnie
24th November 2004, 22:43
nice one

bigcumba
24th November 2004, 22:59
nice one

She said that as well... not that I was there :yikes:

arnie
25th November 2004, 08:26
can you tell me keith please whether or not fame is a a+ bet as it is in blue and should be in red

Win2Win
25th November 2004, 09:40
If it says A+ it's A+ :)

I had a big 'kin migraine last night.

Workshy
25th November 2004, 10:14
Morning Keith, 2 more queries, which I'm sure have been answered somewhere. I'm too lazy to look :D

Are the members A+ bets the same (in terms of selection process and 'quality') as the free A+ bets? Basically, if I were too set aside an A+ bank, would I back them all?

Secondly, now this might read very stupid, would I be better off doing say a 200pts bank @ 6pts L.S. or a 200pts babk at 10pts L.S. with a view to accepting It may disappear. Would 5% L.S. be too much?

If it goes well, bank secured and boosted, reset at say £400 down to 3% rather than 5%.

If it goes badly, I lose the bank, reinvest £200 (total investment £400) and run at 5% and reset at £400 (break even overall). This is risky but the 2nd bank should (in theory) do well if the 1st bank doesnt. Sounds like a novice style question!

Hope that makes sense! Yes, I will definately be re-joining as a monthly member before the year is out. Thanks.

Win2Win
25th November 2004, 12:20
Are the members A+ bets the same (in terms of selection process and 'quality') as the free A+ bets? Basically, if I were too set aside an A+ bank, would I back them all?

Yes, answered that 2 days ago, that'll be 1 hours detention with TWM :D No difference that would make a difference to you anyway :doh

I'd keep it simple and just go with 3% of the bank adjusted daily. That way if it goes pear shaped you'll lose less each day, whereas if it does well, you win more each day :D

arnie
25th November 2004, 20:40
thanks for 2 lovely winners keith

Win2Win
25th November 2004, 21:12
Who's da man? :)

arnie
25th November 2004, 21:42
keep em comin ' i wanna yacht as well

bigcumba
25th November 2004, 21:44
Who's da man? :)

Me! :wink :D

Bradders
25th November 2004, 22:12
Hello All

Just wanted to introduce myself, via this page. Only registered with yourselves recently and am currently having serious thoughts about becoming a fully paid up member for the coming months. I'm currently going about my betting in a very amateurish way and this has only been confirmed to me time and time again by having a good study of your forum archives. I'm fairly new to betting, well at least regularly anyway but am enjoying it immensely despite having endured more troughs than peaks so far. I'm going to follow your advise as far as the staking plans go and am currently torn between the idea of buying several much touted books on racing betting systems etc and attempting to forge some succes from the systems outlined in those or signing up and putting my bank in your good hands. I've yet to read any negative feedback from members and have thus far read mountains of positive comments for the daily selections/lays given. I suppose all I'm seeking is some sort of direction from any members who may be kind enough to help as to what would be my wisest next step. I realise this may seem a very naive entry but in terms of betting profitably that is exactly what I am but intend as far as is possible to make some serious improvements. Anything anyone found successful when starting out initially would be much appreciated.

Bradders

Onlyforfun
25th November 2004, 22:35
If you've got a spare £30 join for a month, best thing you'll do this year. Even if you never pay for another month you will have all the info you could ever need to at least avoid paying the bookies holidays for them.

If its books you're looking for, anything by Alan Potts or Nick Mordin will give you a good grounding in systems / methods to enable you to think about your own.

Bradders
25th November 2004, 22:50
Cheers mate

Those were the exact two authors whose back catalouges I was goin to acquire hopefully as you say to enable me at least to have the essential elements to put together a profitable system. Theres no way i'm looking for any quick fixes and if the most profitable and educating way forward is to stick down £30 a month for a few months thats what i'll do. That would certainly be better than my latest effort which i'm sure your well versed in of incresing the stake after each loss i.e 1 point then 2,4,8,16,32. All well and good with a decent bank and a fine record of picking one odds against winner every six which needless to say is not the easiest task, at least not for me anyway. Probably best to join and get the books then, though its becming more expensive to punt by the minute.

Cheers for the help.

Onlyforfun
25th November 2004, 23:08
Its a risky staking plan, in some ways even worse with odds on shots as the returns are low. While a good staking plan CAN turn a losing system into a profitable one, why bother (if you have limited funds) when there are plenty systems on here, both free and for members which are very proftable at level stakes, and with a sensible staking plan...

bigcumba
25th November 2004, 23:17
Yep, have to agree 100% here - that's one of the most dangerous staking plans ever - and I know from experience how it can go wrong... once found myself with a £1024 bet after doubling up from £1 - it won and I made a profit, but if it had lost the bank was basically bust - needless to say I couldn't hack it and went on to something a bit less risky!

Bradders
25th November 2004, 23:23
I think you've talked me into it. Besides as I said any profit made as a result of information I pick up on here can only be an improvement on what I was doing, which was beginning to turn me into a nervous wreck. Are there any particular systems on offer in the members area which show a consistent level stakes profit you would recommend to use upon signing up? I'm not sure i'd go for laying to be honest though i have read many members seem to enjoy a degree of success from it. It just strikes me as something that would only work with a decent £1000+ starting bank which unfortunately I don't have at my disposal. Anyhow i'll take the plunge and see what happens.

Cheers

Bradders
25th November 2004, 23:26
I went for that plan to be honest as I had done a couple of weeks selections and had had roughly a 30% strike rate so thought this plan would be a nice profitable little earner. Now I know better!

bigcumba
25th November 2004, 23:34
30% strike rate - consider that favourites win slightly more often than that - yet the longest losing run of faves I've come across is 28.... :)

Bradders
25th November 2004, 23:38
Yes this system is certainly not equipped to survive a losing streak and i'm not equipped to consistently put together a winning one so I guess its time to seek help and advice to start profitting.

mathare
25th November 2004, 23:39
Bradders - sign up as a member and get access to the member's area of the forum aka Upstairs. :)

There you will find the answers to everything you need to know. There is a Beginners Room - a list of questions and useful info for those getting started - and loads of threads and downloadable tools to help you get the most out of your gambling. I prefer to think of betting on horses now as investing rather than gambling, that's how pleased I am with the results.

As for gambling getting expensive - yes, you have to make a bit of an initial outlay on membership and books etc but you soon get it back. Getting an education in gambling from Win2Win will come at fraction of the price of a degree, be far more useful and any debts incurred in getting that education will be paid off a lot sooner :)

Seriously though, there is a lot of info upstairs. I read that before you bother with the books. You may find other areas not covered by those books that interest you.

Bradders
26th November 2004, 00:02
I'll give it a go and sign up, hopefully armed with the information I pick up from being a member I can start to turn my betting around. Any tips for succesful systems to start off with would be much appreciated. Would I be right in saying all members tend to use one or two of a small handful of sucessful systems available within the site? This I suppose would explain why everyone seems very satisfied with their experience of win2win. If this is the case I don't suppose it would matter which route I went down whough I imagine some systems enjoy a more regular and significant profit than others.

mathare
26th November 2004, 10:56
There are several flat and NH systems available on the members area of the Win2Win website. A lot of members follow at least one or two of these systems. There are also systems made available by forum members in the upstairs area which are proving very popular. BigC has some systems up there that are on fire!

With the systems provided on the members website you get full 10-year results too so you can look back and see how profitable the systems have been before deciding which, if any, to follow.

Onlyforfun
26th November 2004, 11:22
You don't even need a bank of £1000, you are best off using small stakes anyway until you get the hang of things while building up your bank(s). I always start a new system with a bank of £100 or £200 and if they are succesful they will grow soon enough and if they aren't its not too much to lose.

e55exboi
26th November 2004, 14:18
Hey Bradders, im in similar situation to you, i been following this site for a month or more and will soon be joining up full time once i have a starting bank. I am also looking for the most successful system to start off with to get the ball rolling hopefully with some good wins. The A+ system,or should i say method, of which you can see all the results of freely, is probably the method il start with, at least its a professionals tips your going with and its profiting nearly £300 to £10 stakes in its first month! If say you started off with a £500 bank and staked at 3% of your bank throughout, and say the profit continued the way it is for a whole year, you would finish the year roughly £50k up!! Vet NH also looks to be going quite well. The JTS is the most profitable long term but has long losing runs and if ya start in an unlucky patch youl not profit for months, so its a bit scarey to start off with.
Well hope that helps
P.S I thought membership was £20 a month? :doh

Workshy
26th November 2004, 14:21
£20 for the first month, £30 thereafter.

Bradders
26th November 2004, 14:37
Cheers Essex boy

That certainly helps i'll probably do likewise then and back the A+ system. Am I right in saying you would apply £10 level stakes to both A+ and A bets supplied or just the A+ bets in order to stand the best chance of profit. Are those results you mentioned for the first month just for the A+ bets or both?

Bradders

e55exboi
26th November 2004, 15:25
They A+ only. There are A bets, B bets and C bets but A+ are the only ones with published results cos they the bets the main man does himself selected from hours of race watching. You would stake no higher than 3% of your bank for each horse (A+ only) so if your starting bank is say £200 then your staking £6 per horse, then the higher your bank goes the more ya stake, keep it to 1,2, or 3%. 3% seems safe, i think you could possibly risk 5% as the losing runs are very short but its only a month in so losing runs could become bigger you never know! And by the way only one or two A+ bets are published on the free page, you need to back all of them and the rest are in the members section :D

Win2Win
26th November 2004, 17:40
Scary stuff, e55exboi is starting to sound like TWM :yikes:

e55exboi
26th November 2004, 17:49
Who is this TWM?

bigcumba
26th November 2004, 18:13
Funny how you never see them in the forum at the same time! :)

e55exboi
26th November 2004, 19:50
:laugh

Win2Win
26th November 2004, 20:33
When your a member you get to read all his wonderful posts :) 'Classics' spring to mind :laugh

Titles such as the wonderful helpful;
"How to arb on chess to ensure you lose money"!

arnie
3rd December 2004, 20:39
bout' time we had a few decent winners eh keith - can't you tap up your old friend henrietta again

Win2Win
3rd December 2004, 20:43
Erm :doh 26pts profit in 5 weeks, and a whopping losing run of 5 at the moment!!

You can expect losing runs of 10. Besides Liverpool Echo may have got beat, but he ran a cracking race, and if he steps up another 2f should win. As for Oasis Barnes, the jockey wasn't even on the horse when the starter let them go ;fire

Merlin
3rd December 2004, 23:39
Your slipping Keith :laugh

Win2Win
4th December 2004, 10:13
Your slipping Keith

That always tends to happen when using baby oil :D

Workshy
4th December 2004, 13:30
12:05 Marcel is actually 12:35 for those who follow this, just so you dont miss it.

Win2Win
4th December 2004, 18:48
Somone exchanged the buttons on the keyboard :D

arnie
4th December 2004, 18:51
ha ha not funny - crap day again

Win2Win
4th December 2004, 19:12
I won't mention I'm having a good day then :yikes:

arnie
4th December 2004, 19:20
you always do don't you -trouble is people can't see ,it - and don't beleive it

Win2Win
4th December 2004, 19:44
Yes they do, the long term results are posted on the site with all losers as well.

Unless your sitting on my lap, I'm not going to be doing exactly the same as you. My software processed over 400 stakes/qualifiers today, if I had to do that by hand we are talking at least 3 hours work. If I put all that info online I use no one would have the time to deal with it, nor know what to do with it. I therefore put online information that has good proven long term profitability, with staking on how to proceed.

I can not guarantee a daily profit on these successful selected systems/methods, nor can anyone else.

If I'm watching the markets at 2:55 and decide to make a move in the 3:00 race and it wins, I have no way of passing that info on. I also trade prices with software, which some others on here do, making a profit before an event even starts.

Workshy
4th December 2004, 20:37
The A+ bets are having a lean spell but this is obviously expected or we wouldnt be staking 3% of bank. Even with 10 in a row we still have 70% of bank there and then I'd imagine comes good spells. Anyway, see where we stand this time next week :)

arnie
4th December 2004, 21:14
i still say buck your ideas up - if you are a pro you should do better than that

Win2Win
4th December 2004, 21:21
We bow to your greater wisdom, please teach us infidels on here how to become professioanl gamblers :)

Or maybe the profitable ammunition is already there, but not everyone shows the mental capacity to use it correctly.

arnie
4th December 2004, 22:41
your still not funny
i don't like your humour
just post some winners

Workshy
5th December 2004, 02:48
your still not funny
i don't like your humour
just post some winners
I'm not keen on Keiths humour sometimes either but I doubt I could pick A+ bets to the same profitability...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=1><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="90%" bgColor=#000000 colSpan=3>A+ BETS
Profit £233.20</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width="20%" bgColor=#f9fee7>Odds</TD><TD align=middle width="80%" bgColor=#f9fee7 colSpan=2>Qualifier</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>2.85</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>TROLL</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>JONNYS KICK</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>SIR REMBRANDT</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>MARCEL</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>AZERTYUIOP</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>OASIS BARNUS</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>LIVERPOOL ECHO</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>GREEK STAR</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>NANGA PARBAT</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>ASTYANAX</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>0.58</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>REGAL SETTING</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>0.98</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>VANORMIX</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>EMANIC</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>COMEONSHE</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>BATON CHANGE</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>INGLIS DREVER</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>1.42</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>CARTE DIAMOND</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>FUNDAMENTALIST</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>0.57</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>MARCEL</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>WINDING RIVER</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>0.45</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>COAT OF HONOUR</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>3.1</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>LA LAMBERTINE</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>1.12</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>FAME</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>DON'T ASK ME</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>MEGA D'ESTRUVAL</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>4.2</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>URSIS</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>BRIDGE PAL</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>4.5</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>KING KILLONE</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>GAELIC FLIGHT</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>GOBLIN</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>GOLD FOR ME</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>1.96</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>LE ROI MIGUEL</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>3.2</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>REVEILLEZ</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>0.87</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>NO REFUGE</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>MOHAWK STAR</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>1.92</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>ROARINGWATER</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>NEWICK PARK</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>4.12</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>GETON</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>0.58</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>FIGARO DU ROCHER</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>MEDISON</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>ONLYBEGONEANHOUR</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>LENNON</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>ROYAL FONTENAILLES</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>THEATRE KNIGHT</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>4.97</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>CLASSIC EVENT</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>0.79</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>LUTEA</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>SUPREME MISSILE</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>1.74</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>ASTRONOMIC</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>DUBONAI</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>WILD IS THE WIND</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>DUKE OF BUCKINGHAM</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>3.5</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>YANKEEDOODLEDANDY</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>3.7</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>LA PERRITINE</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>POLISH LEGEND</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>HOT WELD</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>BOWLEAZE</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>10.5</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>THE MARKET MAN</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>0.22</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>PARTY GAMES</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>1.0</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>SCARLET MIX</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>GOBLIN</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>BE FAIR</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>ALCRIS</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>2.2</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>OUIJA BOARD</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>CRYSTAL D'AINAIY</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>1.66</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>DANS PRIDE</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>1.6</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>CORNISH REBEL</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>TWENTY DEGREES</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>COUSTOU</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>GET MY DRIFT</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>HIGH RANK</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>2.24</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>BLUE BUSTER</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>1.28</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>PATCHES</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>LACOUDAL</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>FINELY TUNED</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>ARRAYOU</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>1.11</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>BOB BOB BOBBIN</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>AINT THAT A SHAME</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>L</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>TIGERS LAIR</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>1.38</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>FAIT LE JOJO</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Win2Win
5th December 2004, 10:18
Arnie thinks we're supposed to produce a 100% SR with 1,000,000 ROI% :laugh Dream on boy :laugh

Tell you what Arnie, for each A+ I put up for the rest of December, you give a selection on the forum and whoever is in the most profit at the end of December gives the other one £50,000 We'll both put the money in an Escrow account. I don't mind gambling at Evens when the odds are actually heavily in my favour. Winner takes all.

Selections must also be proven to have been backed with your own confidence to £250 stakes.

Bradders
5th December 2004, 10:41
Just a quick question Keith, I'm sure you'll have answered this a thousand times but is this software you use something you've developed yourself?

By the way the level of profit the A+ bets have produced since starting can certainly not be knocked, I've seen hundreds of tipping services which are far less profitable and charge stupid amounts monthly! Keep up the good work.

Win2Win
5th December 2004, 11:29
The software is written in vBasic by myself, so it only works on my system as unlike public software, I don't bother with setting files, options, etc, I just program into the code what I need.

If anyone is looking to start programming, it is pretty easy of you use Liberty Basic.

Arnie needs to phone Tommo to see what the industry standard is :)

e55exboi
5th December 2004, 12:15
your still not funny
i don't like your humour
just post some winners
Someones getting a wee bit ;fire . Even negative ol me thinks the A+ is doing great. Granted it was helped along by 10.5 market man but im sure it wont be long before another decent price comes along. Plus last few races have been unluncky. Probly going thru a "ME" spell. Im really good at picking the only horse thats travelling like a cripple even if its the odds on fave!! :laugh. Im comparing Keiths method to the Vet NH system cos published results started close together and they pretty much neck n neck. If it can produce 26pts every 5 weeks then it will be at 270pts this time next year.

arnie
10th December 2004, 20:47
can you tell me why a bit of fun is put up as a winner today on the a+ bets results .
on the latest daily update page alright now m 'lud from yesterday was still there and their wasn't anything on the members page

Win2Win
10th December 2004, 21:35
ALRIGHT MLUD was an A+ bet yesterday along with IL CAVALIERE, both lost.
Today A BIT OF FUN was an A+ bet that won @ 5/2 (2.95 BF)

arnie
10th December 2004, 21:39
yes i know all that but it wasn't on the page

Win2Win
10th December 2004, 21:50
It was either on the main Win2Win page, or the members update page, as normal.

arnie
10th December 2004, 22:10
no it wasn't because on the members page their was nothing and on the main page was alright m'lud from yesterday

Win2Win
10th December 2004, 22:27
:doh I have yesterdays copy & server cache with it on. If it didn't show up then it is an ISP/DNS problem in transit.

e55exboi
10th December 2004, 23:21
I noticed that. It only showed up yesterdays selection

Win2Win
11th December 2004, 09:39
The only way the results appear is by the information being copy'n'pasted from the live site on the WWW and not my system, so if the info isn't their, no results can appear.

I know they were there as I have a 3rd party that keeps copies of all live data I use.

TheOldhamWhisper
11th December 2004, 10:51
Occasionally you need to use Ctrl+Shift whilst pressing the refresh button on your browser (not F5). This will force the browser to get the most recent page from the server. Many ISPs simply download the page once a day - and if this is before Keith has updated completely, the page will NOT be up to date.