PDA

View Full Version : Can`t Access Members Bets

susanwells
3rd December 2004, 14:03
I am trying to access members section of the Main page.. get to red button, put in my password, get to page that is to click on NEXT and it just keeps coming round and round to thta page.. cannot access at all. Have paid for another 18 days so not that.. have re-booted.. not that.. everything else is fine. Took ONSPEED off.. not that.
HEEEELP.. I can`t get today`s bets from the CHIEF. :hearty

presto
3rd December 2004, 14:06
for todays bets you can check thread 03/12/04

short term solution, but it sounds like a couple of other members are getting this.

MarcusMel
3rd December 2004, 14:10
The web has been slow in places of late so it may not be OnSpeed.

susanwells
3rd December 2004, 14:11
for todays bets you can check thread 03/12/04

short term solution, but it sounds like a couple of other members are getting this.
sorry, where is this thread Presto ?

presto
3rd December 2004, 14:13
horses to lay (members)

slosh
3rd December 2004, 18:07
Having he same problem as you Susan the page after log in just keeps coming round again ::swear ;fire :( . I've still got 6 days left on my subscription so it can't be that. I will email BT clickand buy support for their comments.

Fred

cod123
3rd December 2004, 18:16
I am trying to access members section of the Main page.. get to red button, put in my password, get to page that is to click on NEXT and it just keeps coming round and round to thta page.. cannot access at all. Have paid for another 18 days so not that.. have re-booted.. not that.. everything else is fine. Took ONSPEED off.. not that.
HEEEELP.. I can`t get today`s bets from the CHIEF. :hearty
Don`t know whether your problem`s sorted out but i`m still on the merry-go-round and unable to get access:doh

slosh
3rd December 2004, 18:19
Email sent to btclickandbuy awaiting their response :wiggle: .

Fred

arnie
3rd December 2004, 18:58
i've got the same problem but it was alright at work on the computer

Win2Win
3rd December 2004, 19:40
It's a WWW problem on a DNS server and not BT.

cod123
3rd December 2004, 20:20
It's a WWW problem on a DNS server and not BT.
So do we have to wait for it to be sorted out or do we have to take some sort of action?

MarcusMel
3rd December 2004, 20:26
I was also having problems even lost connection with betfair today and I'm on broadband. By doing a tracert to the site I noticed some servers were not coping 100milliseconds more. Its the routing of the messages that is causing problems. The people who run these things will be getting a lot of agro from those who watch these things. Should be sorted in a day or two. The problem seems to be traveling through diferent servers. Going to be difficult saturday with all the extra trafic if it has not been sorted by then.

Willhill radio usuall recieves a lot of email but the messages were not getting through for the last two days also indicating web server problems.

arnie
4th December 2004, 00:09
i could access the members page earlier but not now again !
i get to the next button on bt and it keeps on going to that - i hate computers

Win2Win
4th December 2004, 10:10
I love them, it puts me in contact with people who hate them :)

If you can get a copy of Steganos Anoym this routes you through random proxies, and although slowing the connection down, it ensures you take different routes to the server you are after, so one is bound to hit. It also hides you on the WWW. :)

plater
4th December 2004, 10:25
Keith,

The only trouble I have found using the proxy (steganos) is if I close the forum (browser) accidentally without logging out and then try to log back in, it say's I'm already logged in and It won't clear, could this be something to do with the forum pages logging the IP addy :doh

Never have trouble when not using steganos.

arnie
4th December 2004, 10:25
could somebody please post the pro-lays false lays jts and a+ bets on here while the problems i am having accessing the members page , it would be much appreciated .
i still don't get it i can get on everything else on the web but not this ;fire

Win2Win
4th December 2004, 11:06
The forum logs IP addresses, but doesn't use them for accessing. I don't have any problems when using Steganos, are you using the latest version with XP SP2?

DaveW
4th December 2004, 11:09
I've got the same problem,Sorted it by changing to a proxy server and not using my automatic NTL setting.

slosh
5th December 2004, 17:36
Had a reply from BT, they say the problem is sorted but I can't even get as far as the log on page now. Getting quite :pss off now and feel as if I'm :headbange

OK so I'm an old git and don't understand these things (so my 18 year old tells me) but what is Steganos Anoym and what is a proxy server?? :ermmm :ermmm

I hate it when I get a problem with my computer, it's supposed to do what I tell it when I tell it. I think I'll go and :thechop or even have a :pn and I'm teetotal!

Oh well :dung

Can anyone tell me how to get any info that was on the site today espcially the A+ and JTS

Slosh

MarcusMel
5th December 2004, 18:51
There were no JTS today and Campainge Trail was an A+ 1.00 at Warwick which was won By Torch.

If you are not sure of what something means try searching for it using the web site
www.google.com (http://www.google.com/) Ok you get a lot of meaningless twadle when you do this but like a good game of cludo the answer is there somewhere.

If you have your PM(=Private Messaging) and/or ask someone or several on the forum to post the information in the Members area it should happen.

Win2Win
5th December 2004, 18:55
If your on broadband their web site should tell you how to change proxy.