PDA

View Full Version : Stake?

e55exboi
7th December 2004, 13:34
Keith, im a member now, but cant access members forum as yet, so can you advise me on the BB% i can get away with for Vet NH? I know i can see results for myself but youve the experience etc. Anymore than 3%?
Decided on that system as it seems the best alrounder, good odds here and there, shortish losing runs. JTS and the recent pro loser form far too scarey til i got enough to put aside for them. Thanks

Win2Win
7th December 2004, 14:15
You should select at least 2 systems, and your allowed in now :)

e55exboi
7th December 2004, 15:06
Aint got time to read all that,lol. Well il stick 3% adjusting accordingly start of each day.

mathare
7th December 2004, 15:24
Now you're in the upstairs area you can access the downloads section and grab a copy of the staking plans spreadsheet. Dump in the past results and it'll tell you what the best staking plan is.

Gratuitous self-plug over :D

The information upstairs is worth reading before you dive in and possibly get your fingers burned.

e55exboi
7th December 2004, 15:40
I cant seem to open the spread sheets

mathare
7th December 2004, 15:55
You'll need something capable of opening .rar files, such as WinRAR and also a copy of Excel or MS Works

e55exboi
7th December 2004, 16:14
I downloaded openoffice from the link just under the results and its still a load of funny symbols.

e55exboi
7th December 2004, 16:24
Keith, im a member now, but cant access members forum as yet, so can you advise me on the BB% i can get away with for Vet NH? I know i can see results for myself but youve the experience etc. Anymore than 3%?
Decided on that system as it seems the best alrounder, good odds here and there, shortish losing runs....
On second thoughts im might do pro losers and Goggas cos thats one flyin system he got goin at the mo!

Workshy
7th December 2004, 16:56
On second thoughts im might do pro losers and Goggas cos thats one flyin system he got goin at the mo!
And is unproven, no disrespect to Gogga but you'd be silly to start betting on any system from anyone that is unproven as such. :geek

e55exboi
7th December 2004, 16:59
Of course. Now get back to work! :mover

Workshy
7th December 2004, 17:01
Yes boss. Ooo

gogga
7th December 2004, 17:21
Good advice Workshy. No offense taken...I only started backing System 2's qualifiers today myself because I wanted to see how the system is shaping up. It is still pretty much a trial and I would advise anyone that want to back it to use small stakes.

e55exboi
7th December 2004, 22:01
Looking at the overall members systems profit of the year so far, its at £3080, i take it that dont include JTS. So could i not use one bank on every backing system as if its one system? Or better still use one bank on the 5 highest profitting systems?

Win2Win
7th December 2004, 22:19
No. Because if one hits a downward trend, it's effects how much you will have on the others.

e55exboi
8th December 2004, 14:25
Well for now il go half my bank on pro losers and the other on my trial cos im sure the losing runs will be shortish