PDA

View Full Version : Update Problems

Win2Win
6th January 2005, 10:26
I was in Singapore at midnight your time, but it's taken a few hours to get the internet setup, as the bloody signal keeps dropping out and I have to reboot. On top of that a totally different problem is that at the moment I am unable to upload anything to my server, so I will publish as much as I can on the forum if this is still the case in an hour.

Thanks for your patience.

I've had 2hrs sleep in 48hrs, so I'm rather zombie like Ooo

Workshy
6th January 2005, 10:28
Get to bed then and start from tomorrow! :)

Win2Win
6th January 2005, 10:29
Nah, I might miss out on profit :D And I don't want you lot missing two days in a row :yikes:

sparkyminer
6th January 2005, 10:39
What sort of connection have you got over there Keith?

vegyjones
6th January 2005, 10:48
The Brothes that he uses do not have sockets!!! :D

sparkyminer
6th January 2005, 10:49
The Brothes that he uses do not have sockets!!! :D
One 'L' of a spelling mistake Vegy. :wink :)

vegyjones
6th January 2005, 10:51
How do you know I didn't miss out an R! :D :wink

Win2Win
6th January 2005, 11:45
Sorted the connection out, bloody Panda Firewall, not used to it, so stuck Zonealarm on for now.

Still can't ftp, so I'll put the pages on another server and post the links here & in the members area. They are sorting the ftp out now.

Now I can't connect to bloody RSB!!

...oh, and it's 128 broadband

Win2Win
6th January 2005, 12:33
Apologies for the downtime, we had to reset all the passwords on the server. The site is being updated, but still haven't accessed RSB. Slowly getting there!! :(

I'll route RSB through AOL in a few minutes, and if that works, have the info online by 12:30 the latest.

manckevin
7th January 2005, 02:49
I'm sure the others will all join me in offering my thanks to Keith for slowly getting through all the problems that he's been experiencing, FTP hackers, RSB connection problems, firewalls etc. etc. etc.

And all at a time when the Master is supposedly ON HOLIDAY.

Keith - from me, to you, THANKS :)

e55exboi
7th January 2005, 03:21
Obviously using a laptop in singapore or out this country TOTALLY **CKS EVERYTHING UP!!!!!

Win2Win
7th January 2005, 07:39
Actually Ex it was the server in New York, I've been using the laptop in the UK for around two weeks to do all the work on.

Thanks Kevin, glad some one appreciates trying to keep everything going while on my hols. I landed 6am Thursday morning, it is now 7pm Friday, and I haven't left the computer, let alone the hotel room yet.

bigcumba
7th January 2005, 08:15
I'm sure there's sabotage afoot Keith... did something not go wrong last year when you went on hols? ANway, thanks for spending your R&R time sorting all this out - enjoy the rest of your break, you deserve it ! :)

jollyjayne
7th January 2005, 10:06
Enjoy Santosa beach etc when you get there Keith,
Make sure your laptop doesn`t get sunstroke Ooo

Onlyforfun
7th January 2005, 10:46
Keith, you are a diamond BUT you're on holiday! Chill out and leave us to stew for a few days. After last years profits a few extra hours is neither here nor there, so go and have some fun!

Win2Win
7th January 2005, 10:49
Aren't you all sweet :)

Not sure about Sentosa, don't know what will be washed up :yikes:

susanwells
7th January 2005, 11:42
I`ll add to that.. we`re all fine Keith.. have a HOLIDAY. Your wife will leave you else.. (hope that isn`t the cunning plan...)
we can all regard the downtime as a DETOX..
:hearty

Jonny2621
7th January 2005, 11:44
Its a cunning plan to leave us with nothing but our fun bets; that way we lose lots of money and cheer Keith to the rafters when he returns ! No fool this guy.... :D

Have a good holiday Keith

JON

Onlyforfun
7th January 2005, 12:06
leave us with nothing but our fun bets; that way we lose lots of money
Speak for yourself! :D Since he jinxed my method lays they were rubbish until he went now suddenly back in profit!!! :laugh

e55exboi
7th January 2005, 12:22
So did any systems potentially win yesterday? And wots happened to media fc results, is he packing it in?

Win2Win
7th January 2005, 12:30
As I didn't habe all the data yesterday I haven't a clue :doh What about the Media F/c??

Workshy
7th January 2005, 12:32
So did any systems potentially win yesterday? And wots happened to media fc results, is he packing it in?
Boi, what are you going on about ol boy? :doh You dont arf ask some daft questions. :icon_tong

e55exboi
7th January 2005, 12:51
On the systems results page in free area, its missing. Just jumped to conclusions til saw the members update. Your cruisin worky.

Keith doesnt your missus n kids mind you spending every waking minute on pc, at home never mind on holiday? Or is she quite content making the most of the orchard avenue males? Hehehe (joke...as i always do)

Workshy
7th January 2005, 12:56
On the systems results page in free area, its missing. Just jumped to conclusions til saw the members update. Your cruisin worky
For a brusiin? Ooo

e55exboi
7th January 2005, 12:58
::swear