PDA

View Full Version : Never Lose Again

magicman
6th January 2005, 11:30
I hope this is not seen as spam.
I would like to recommend "************" you win every time,I have been a member for 3 months and made a profit of 10% every month,
the person who introduced me has been a member for five months and has seen his money increase every month,there is no charge to join the syndicate you only have to deposit a minimum of £10 into your account to get started.
I won't put any contact details here,if anybody is interested in joining let me know.

MW: Deleted the name of the service

Workshy
6th January 2005, 11:34
Everyone get your spam daggers out! :icon_tong

Merlin
6th January 2005, 11:44
:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

piggy
7th January 2005, 13:27
Everyone get your spam daggers out! :icon_tong

i find the use of the word spam in this context very upsetting, to insinuate that a pork product is somehow undesirable is pure discrimination and i will be taking legal advice.

Workshy
7th January 2005, 13:30
i find the use of the word spam in this context very upsetting, to insinuate that a pork product is somehow undesirable is pure discrimination and i will be taking legal advice.
:laugh

The women are always saying my spam dagger is undesirable :( I suppose the random poking doesnt help the issue :doh

Win2Win
7th January 2005, 13:35
Only 10% :D

piggy
7th January 2005, 13:40
not quite what i meant worky i'm sure your pork sword would be desirable to some sick individual out there :D
it is the use of the phrases " to spam " "spamming" etc to mean unwanted and annoying advertising, this is pure discriminative rhetoric against a very tasty pork product and should be outlawed

Workshy
7th January 2005, 13:48
not quite what i meant worky i'm sure your pork sword would be desirable to some sick individual out there :D
it is the use of the phrases " to spam " "spamming" etc to mean unwanted and annoying advertising, this is pure discriminative rhetoric against a very tasty pork product and should be outlawed
I got what ya meant mate but think you're taking it a bit to personal, havent you got a young female about to 'milk' you? Try take your mind off the spammers.

(I've never tried Spam Ooo)