PDA

View Full Version : Laters

e55exboi
5th February 2005, 13:15
Virtually make or break day for me with this many qualifiers. Also last day of membership! Im just gonna put all bets on now, see them drift out 10 points, watch them break their legs on telly and erm....thats bout it

mathare
5th February 2005, 13:21
But surely you'll pick all the 12/1 and 16/1 winners like normal :wink

Win2Win
5th February 2005, 13:22
If your in danger of busting the bank, your betting to high anyway.

MarcusMel
5th February 2005, 13:26
Bye - :D

Hope you will come back soon.

e55exboi
7th February 2005, 00:51
As you can see i still have membership. This is cos i clicked "buy" or whatever word it is and it bought :yikes: with no money in the bank! Anyway i here by declare im switching my Vet NH bank to Decent (but usually not so decent)Odds. Already running 2 other NHs so more of a spread using the best flat system would be better i reckon, plus ive actually always hated jumps, never used to bet on them, and love flat so i godda do it!

Just out of interest does the decent odds system ever pull a winner out of the 30 runner handicaps and such like, or is it only based on smaller fields?

podtog
7th February 2005, 01:18
How have you been staking e55ex, have you been staking from 1 bank or split it 3 ways and used a % of the 1/3 split?

Workshy
7th February 2005, 03:13
As you can see i still have membership. This is cos i clicked "buy" or whatever word it is and it bought :yikes: with no money in the bank! Anyway i here by declare im switching my Vet NH bank to Decent (but usually not so decent)Odds. Already running 2 other NHs so more of a spread using the best flat system would be better i reckon, plus ive actually always hated jumps, never used to bet on them, and love flat so i godda do it!

Just out of interest does the decent odds system ever pull a winner out of the 30 runner handicaps and such like, or is it only based on smaller fields?

How about dividing your bank by 4 and doing 3% of each quarter on every Decent odds, Vet NH, Med Fav & Douple Top, betting off a live bank. This staking is working nice for my double top bank. Wont be a get rich quick but will never bust and should be a smooth upward curve long term. Its what Im going to do from tomorrow I think Ooo

tophatter
7th February 2005, 03:19
You have got to stop switching and changing Essex mate. Tell you what I would do. Set up 5 banks of £100 each. Decent odds, Vet NH, Media F/c Fav, Info rated, and Double top. Stake 3% of bank calculated daily. Stick with it and no more changes.When they grow a bit and you are in a bit of profiit then you can switch to 4 or 5% if you want to speed up profit but increase risk whilst they are still modest banks. I would advise you to do the pro losers too if you can, but I know that you did not find that particulary comfortable when you tried before. Just try the systems for a minimum of three months and then maybe try the Pro-losers after then.

Win2Win
7th February 2005, 09:41
Changing systems leads to failure. I ensure they stay profiable long term with the background work. If the trends change, I replace the system.

Maybe you should cover all the systems with a £20 bank at £1 a stake to begin with, and have a £50 bank for the pro-losers.

Bank sharing is fine as long as you understand the %'s involved and the risk.

e55exboi
7th February 2005, 10:21
Ive got a bit more than £70 Keith, but not quite the original £500 TH. Im not constantly switching, i think info rated has a good average LSP and often finds the best ods so sticking with that at 3%, will stick with media at 5% and decent odds 3%-4%, im not going thru the flat season using only NH systems thats for sure! £50 on the pro losers liability at £2.50 would take donkeys, il go pro losers with no less than a grand for better cut off etc in a year or more from now. Ta for advice :peek

e55exboi
7th February 2005, 12:43
No bets for me today :yikes: :yikes: WTF am i gonna do wi meself?!

MarcusMel
7th February 2005, 12:47
Look for more systems. Study trainers placing patterns or maybe something else:yikes:

e55exboi
7th February 2005, 12:52
Its ok i got 5 or 6 papertrades to look out for plus i might have a quid on Buz Kiri 4.30 a potential high odds number

vegyjones
7th February 2005, 13:00
What about Vegy's PRO tips... :laugh

Workshy
7th February 2005, 13:16
Ive got a bit more than £70 Keith, but not quite the original £500 TH. Im not constantly switching, i think info rated has a good average LSP and often finds the best ods so sticking with that at 3%, will stick with media at 5% and decent odds 3%-4%, im not going thru the flat season using only NH systems thats for sure! £50 on the pro losers liability at £2.50 would take donkeys, il go pro losers with no less than a grand for better cut off etc in a year or more from now. Ta for advice :peek

If you can mentally cope with long losing runs, the JTS system is ideally to run all year round and finds winners across both codes and all classes.

e55exboi
7th February 2005, 14:57
Well your JTS won Worky, dont spend ya pound all at once :D

Workshy
7th February 2005, 15:03
£7.64, what ya drinking?

e55exboi
7th February 2005, 15:28
Rain water lately :laugh

lowe1
7th February 2005, 15:44
Changing systems leads to failure. I ensure they stay profiable long term with the background work. If the trends change, I replace the system.

Maybe you should cover all the systems with a £20 bank at £1 a stake to begin with, and have a £50 bank for the pro-losers.

Bank sharing is fine as long as you understand the %'s involved and the risk.

i used to swap and change systems when i first started on here but i stopped all that and i started all over again with 2 banks of £100 one for the pro bets and one for the new NH short jumper system and both are running along rather nice (though pro bets has seconditis at the moment :( )

well done so far with the NH short jumper system 100% so far isn't it :D the odds maybe short but its still making me money :D :D

vegyjones
7th February 2005, 15:45
well done so far with the NH short jumper system 100% so far isn't it :D the odds maybe short but its still making me money :D :D 8 out of 10 Tony!

lowe1
7th February 2005, 15:47
8 out of 10 Tony!

well i typed that without looking at my excel data so i knew it wasn't far of :D

vegyjones
7th February 2005, 15:48
and that's a FREE system! :yikes:

e55exboi
7th February 2005, 17:03
Lets see wot the "skinny arsed 2yo's" throws up ont' flat! :fizz

e55exboi
15th February 2005, 16:11

Youl notice the reason for decent odds latest bad run was down to me, as Vet NH has gone up again :geek I wonder if il EVER start a bank without it going into instant negative!

Dont worry, il let everyone know when ive got a pro loser bank then u can all start backing the lays for a few weeks :mover

podtog
15th February 2005, 16:15
Have you swapped systems E55ex?

e55exboi
15th February 2005, 16:23
Switched Vet Nh to Decent Odds as all is explained if you read the thread

podtog
15th February 2005, 16:35
Doing all flat and NH systems to smaller percentages, saves me choosing between systems, missed yesterdays but up a fair bit so far.

Win2Win
15th February 2005, 16:42
You SHOULD never stop a system just to start a new one, the stats are clear. A long losing run, always results in a correction. If you stop, it's because your not doing any, otherwise split the bank, and do two (or start a new bank)

e55exboi
15th February 2005, 19:04
:yikes: