PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back

Phil
18th February 2005, 20:33
Thanks. :wiggle:

I'm sure most of you don't remember me but those who used to regularly answer my imbecilic (i looked it up, it's spelt perfectly thankyou Ooo ) questions just might. Well, I'm back and so are they. Sorry Keith for running away without informing you, since I was a moderator at the time I really should have. I have no excuse though, it was just plain rudeness. :(

The good news, although I'm sure some will dispute that, is that I'm back, and I've changed my name and address so I'm looking forward to taking advantage of all those free bets I wasted the first time around. I'm sure I'll waste them again though :geek . I didn't change my name and move house just to claim free bets though, that would be a little bit sad. :icon_tong

Anyways, I'm going to check out the newbie section now and see what stupid questions haven't been covered yet and get on the job of asking them. :peek

:dunker :dunker :dunker

bigcumba
18th February 2005, 20:35
Good to see you back Phil! You'll see a few changes... there are some really weird folk on the forum now, some total dafties, and the odd rude one as well.... no it hasn't changed at all has it!? :yikes:

tophatter
18th February 2005, 20:35
welcome back Phil. Its your birthday too (in case you did not know:)) so it is a cause for a double celebration!

Win2Win
18th February 2005, 20:42
Is that really you in the avatar? :doh

Yes very rude, and the penalty is that Vegy will use his :icon_tong on your :butthead: and then insert it in your :yikes:

Workshy
18th February 2005, 20:50
Is that really you in the avatar? :doh

Yes very rude, and the penalty is that Vegy will use his :icon_tong on your :butthead: and then insert it in your :yikes:

Aslong as its not a £1.50 fee ATM Ooo

MarcusMel
18th February 2005, 20:50
Hi - Welcome back

Hum-Please read the forum rules:rolleyes: !!! :doh

frontrunner
18th February 2005, 20:54
Welcome back to the forums Phil :)

Frontrunner
:spinning

John
18th February 2005, 21:00
Welcome back you cheeky tart. :D

Phil
18th February 2005, 22:58
No change in the humour then :hamm

Micky T
18th February 2005, 23:22
Good to see you back Phil,

Are you staying this time :D :D :D

e55exboi
19th February 2005, 01:46
As long as you provide free qualifiers to a 500LSP 98% strike rate system then welcome welcome welcome! :D
Im not one of the dafties by the way Ooo

John
19th February 2005, 02:56
It's OK Boi, I told him that earlier. :doh :)

Phil
19th February 2005, 12:56
What happened to Druids, is he still about?

TheOldhamWhisper
19th February 2005, 13:19
Hi Phil - nice to see you posting again. Druids drops by every now and then (Xmas, birthdays, barmitzvahs etc) :D

plater
19th February 2005, 13:39
Hi Phil,
Welcome back, your old Avatar is still there :D

silax
19th February 2005, 20:29
hi phil
good to see you and your sence of humour back

Phil
19th February 2005, 23:53
I still can't take anything you say seriously silax, it's that damn avatar. I've changed mine too now just to make sure people know not to take anything I say seriously, I don't want them suing (that doesn't look right but it is apparently) me. :peek