PDA

View Full Version : Borderline Boilers!

tophatter
25th February 2005, 22:54
Having had a look back at some of my old Viz magazines I thought it might be an idea to nick one of their popular features and turn it into a win2win thread - after all we are a more sophisticated and balanced group of people than those spotty student types who read viz. :geek

For those of you might not know what a "borderline boiler" is then let me explain. It is a lady of dubious looks who although can in no way be described as a 100% minger, the accronym L.R.F. (low resoluton fox) can be applied to. Maybe it is someone who is getting frayed round the edges but who you can imagine is pot noodle dirtee. The choice is yours that is the beauty of it. And remember the golden rule - "If your nuts say go but your eyes say no!" then she is indeed a borderline boiler. :D

Here is a couple to get you started.

Cheryl Baker - I would still giver her 12 points if she was to speed it up and then slow it down with me..... after a few pints of bucks fizz has helped me first of course.

Anne Robinson - That wink is dirty - and a ginga too!

Nurse Gladys emanuelle from Open all hours -cold winter Sunday evenings always warmed up when she was on my screen. Lucky granville, getting his ears warmed up when she comforted him!