PDA

View Full Version : withdrawing funds (betfair)

presto
26th February 2005, 01:12
i am currently trying to withdraw some cash from my betfair account, but it won't let me, all i get is this message:

There have been errors processing your request:

Your Total Withdrawals on each registered card must be equal to, or greater than, your Total Deposits and your Available to Withdraw balance greater than zero before you can withdraw your additional winnings by Cheque or Electronic Bank Transfer.

i understand this, and my withdrawal request meets there requirements, i have also sent KYC details to betfair (passport, copy of card, bank statement).

but all i get is this annoying orange error message, i have also messed about with the ammount to withdraw etc... to no avail.

has anyone else had this problem?

MarcusMel
26th February 2005, 02:37
You are trying to put extra money into one account where another account is still in debt - betfair will not allow you to do this until all registered accounts are fully paid up.

If you only have one account, not sure what is happening, but could be that you have switched accounts and this causes the problem.

presto
26th February 2005, 05:52
i only have 1 betfair account, which is in profit and has all funds available.
i tried both 'withdraw to bank account', and 'withdraw as a cheque' both got the same message.

i havn't switched bank accounts so that shouldn't be a problem, even so with a cheque that shouldn't matter.

i will e-mail betfair about it, problem is i could do with a reply before april (quite a task for betfair's customer servicies).

bigcumba
26th February 2005, 05:57
Don't e-mail them, phone them and talk to a real person.... you should get it sorted there and then instead of waiting days. :)

presto
26th February 2005, 06:13
i have just e-mailed them, but you are right it will be better to phone them. i will wait a bit though - wouldnt want to wake them up at this silly time :)

presto
26th February 2005, 06:40
ahhhhh, nearly sorted.

:dunce me :dunce

i have to withdraw the exact ammount i deposited to my bank before i can get a cheque, and when i tried withdraw to bank i was trying to withdraw to an older card.

:headbange great when you have done a few £2,000+ ARB's and re-deposited to betfair :censored:

i wonder how losing accounts withdraw £££ as you have to withdraw the same (or more) than you deposit????

still quite impressed with the 10min response time as opposed to the 10 day it normally takes (they must be bored)

Win2Win
26th February 2005, 09:04
If you have a losing account you have no problem withdrawing, as you won't be going over the zero limit on the card.