PDA

View Full Version : Daily Joint Effort Monthly Prize

Win2Win
28th March 2005, 08:36
The 1st and 2nd placed players as declared after the last qualifying race of each month will win a £10 and a £5 Amazon voucher respectively.

To claim your prize, all you need to do is ensure that your Win2Win profile Email address is kept up to date and valid/current, as it is this address which will be used to send you your Amazon e-voucher.

To qualify for the first (£10) and second place (£5) prize the players in these positions MUST have accumulated a POSITIVE final points total, ie, have ended the month in profit, and are NOT showing a loss (negative final points total)

If the FIRST place player's final points total is POSITIVE and the SECOND place player's final points total is NEGATIVE, then the £5 second place prize is added to the first place prize, giving the winner £15.

If the first AND second players' final points total are BOTH NEGATIVE, then NO prize is paid that month and the £15 rolls over to the following month, giving £20 first and £10 second prize amounts for that month.

ALTERNATIVELY.....

1. Instead of a £10 Amazon eVoucher the FIRST PLACE prize-winner may choose ONE of the following Win2Win System ebooks as their prize:

System Pack 1 (http://www.win2win.co.uk/horse_racing_systems/systempack1.html)
Flat Layem (http://www.win2win.co.uk/horse_racing_systems/layem.html)
NH Profit Machine (http://www.win2win.co.uk/horse_racing_systems/nh_profit_machine.html)
Flat Running For Profit (http://www.win2win.co.uk/horse_racing_systems/running_for_profit.html)

(Click on each of the above for system details)

2. Instead of a £5 Amazon eVoucher the SECOND PLACE prize-winner may choose the following Win2Win system ebook as their prize:

Flat Running For Profit (http://www.win2win.co.uk/horse_racing_systems/running_for_profit.html)

(Click on the above for system details)

Please Note:
At the end of each month's game, the competition winners will be given the opportunity to choose either an Amazon eVoucher or a System ebook for their prize.
If a choice is not made, then the default prize is the Amazon eVoucher which will be sent to the winner's Win2Win profile Email address.

seagoon
10th May 2011, 12:33
Kieth, I did update my email address. I asume my £10 amazon voucher will arrive as code by email :-))

tovarich
10th May 2011, 18:04
Kieth, I did update my email address. I asume my £10 amazon voucher will arrive as code by email :-))

It worked for me, Seagoon. :smile:

Win2Win
10th May 2011, 19:39

It was sent a couple of weeks back, I've had it re-sent so keep an eye in your spam box as well :smile:

seagoon
12th May 2011, 11:59
no sign of anything Keith my email address is ########## does that check with you?:wink:

Win2Win
12th May 2011, 12:12
That's the one I'm using. Do you have another address as it's obviously being eaten as spam somewhere.

Godspot
12th May 2011, 12:17
Got mine alright Seagoon -

You're not looking for an email from Keith are you as I think it was sent direct from Amazon, like:

Amazon.co.uk

Win2Win Racing sent you an Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate!

seagoon
12th May 2011, 18:28
Thanks Godspot that's where it was:doh1::doh1::doh1::doh1:

seagoon
12th May 2011, 18:47
Godspot solved it for me Amazon accepted the voucher even though it expired 28th April trouble now is it wont accept my login;fire;fire;fire;fire I'll continue with this saga tomorrow:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

seagoon
30th July 2011, 11:39
lost the latest again Keith, not in spam box this time think I must have deleted it and emptied deleted folder:headbange

Win2Win
6th August 2011, 09:30
Can you remind me on Sunday when I'm not as jet lagged? Thanks :thumbs :heartshape1:

seagoon
6th August 2011, 12:07
have a good kip:rolleyes:

seagoon
9th August 2011, 11:50
let you have a lie in:biggrin: emailed amazon they only have the april voucher on record:helper

Win2Win
9th August 2011, 15:15
Which month am I looking for?

seagoon
9th August 2011, 23:01
june keith:biggrin:

seagoon
10th August 2011, 13:40
:spinning:spinningmany thanks Keith much appreciated:spinning:spinning

seagoon
16th January 2012, 20:59
Hi Keith and a Happy New Year:biggrin: no sign of my December amazon voucher yet is it something I've said::frown:

Win2Win
16th January 2012, 21:24
.... is it something I've said::frown:

Yes :biggrin: .... I'll do it tomorrow I've been maaaaaaaaaaad :lickme busy lately .... wedding coming up so need some ka-ching :hubbahubba:

seagoon
17th January 2012, 10:30
understood:biggrin: being an old fart I dont have such problems I just wonder why I'm in the kitchen when I thought I was answering the doorbell:laugh

Laf
17th January 2012, 21:48
Many thanks for the voucher Keith. I didn't even realise there was a prize for 2nd.

:smile:

Win2Win
17th January 2012, 22:03
Can I have it back then? :laugh

seagoon
18th January 2012, 13:16
:thumbscheers Keith:smile:

DarkHorse
20th January 2012, 12:48
Not had my October prize yet Keith

Win2Win
21st January 2012, 12:42
Not had my October prize yet Keith

It was sent but not claimed.... please PM me an email address and I'll have Amazon resend it :thumbs

TheGoodGuy
24th January 2012, 16:19
As you all probably know the prize payout for the monthly Joint Effort competition is currently £10 for first and £5 for second place.

The following is a proposed 'tweak' to the payout structure (from January) to hopefully encourage all players to maintain an interest in the game throughout the whole month it runs.

To qualify for the first (£10) and second place (£5) prize the players in these positions MUST have accumulated a POSITIVE final points total, ie, have ended the month in profit, and are NOT showing a loss (negative final points total)

If the FIRST place player's final points total is POSITIVE and the SECOND place player's final points total is NEGATIVE, then the £5 second place prize is added to the first place prize, giving the winner £15.

If the first AND second players' final points total are BOTH NEGATIVE, then NO prize is paid that month and the £15 rolls over to the following month, giving £20 first and £10 second prize amounts for that month.

Your comments to this proposal, (hopefully constructive), be they positive or negative, are welcomed here.

If there is overwhelming opposition to the above, then there'll be a re-think, but prizes will only be awarded to first and second placed players with positive final score totals.

:thumbs

Laf
25th January 2012, 13:28
That seems fair enough to me Ada.

Win2Win
25th January 2012, 19:10
OK by me... :thumbs

seagoon
1st April 2012, 12:11
Hi Keith, I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon so if you are now back on this planet a little reminder about february's second place:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Win2Win
1st April 2012, 19:17
All sent now, a bit late with the accounts this month as the house has been demolished the last 2 weeks, and the builders decided that 4hrs work a day is enough :rolleyes:

Laf
2nd April 2012, 10:31
Prize received. Thanks Keith.

seagoon
2nd April 2012, 13:19
tavm Keith better late than premature:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: