PDA

View Full Version : Heeelp Can1t Get Into Site

susanwells
16th April 2005, 12:49
I cannot access the members page of the main site and I can`t get into members pages here as I haven`t the new password so..please could someobe be an angel ad pm me the members bets and the new password..
e-mail address removed for your own safety.
ta ta ta :hearty

jonahjones
17th April 2005, 08:34
This is getting very strange.

I posted something similar "upstairs" last night. I cannot access the members area with the current password using my desktop, however, my XDA is working fine.

In the past I have been logged in on desktop, laptop & XDA all at once.

In any event, I have logged out on XDA but desktop still won't let me in.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Jonahjones

podtog
17th April 2005, 10:18
Not been able to access the site at all all day, getting worried it might have been something on my pc stopping me.

Win2Win
17th April 2005, 10:31
How the hell did you post an hour ago Jonah!!! Even the people I pay to monitor the say say it came back online at only 4:03pm :)

Stewards enquiry
17th April 2005, 10:57
I think there have been one or two sites down over the week-end.

jonahjones
17th April 2005, 14:38
How the hell did you post an hour ago Jonah!!! Even the people I pay to monitor the say say it came back online at only 4:03pm :)

Keith, I would like to be able to say that my computer has the unique ability to override any technical glitches with the site!

However, I posted this between 8.00am and 9.00am this morning and so it looks like the down time has influenced the timings on the forum.

Still can't get into the members area of the forum on my desktop - can on my XDA :doh

Jonahjones

Win2Win
17th April 2005, 14:52
Have you tried cheese :doh

jonahjones
18th April 2005, 07:50
Eh??

Win2Win
18th April 2005, 07:51
...maybe you haven't fed your mouse :doh

Workshy
18th April 2005, 10:57
Looks like a missed a triple figure losing day, whoever bust the server yesterday, thank you :)