PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O Glos

samantha1303
28th April 2005, 20:02
I was just wondering what happens if you start doing the quiz and get disturbed, as this has happened twice to me.
Today I had to step away from the pc then rush back to it, and I just picked the rest of the answers without even reading the question just to get it done.
What would have happened if I'd have just closed the page down instead? Would that be seen as only answering the first 3 questions and getting the other 7 wrong? Or would I have been able to restart?

GlosRFC
28th April 2005, 20:05
Sorry Sam but once the timer starts, it doesn't stop until you press the submit button. Even closing the page won't prevent it ticking as far as I know.

samantha1303
28th April 2005, 20:07
Thanks Glos -thats ok I just wondered

GlosRFC
28th April 2005, 20:08
No problem. Best to do what I do...make sure you can sit down with a cup of tea/coffee for a couple of minutes.

GlosRFC
28th April 2005, 20:33
I've just done a test:

1. Started a game
2. Read the questions
3. Closed the browser window
4. Waited for 5 minutes

I then went back to the site and clicked play. It came up with exactly the same set of questions and it told me I'd taken 348 seconds so that's the 5 minutes plus the time taken to read the questions first time around and answer them second time around.

So the clock definitely keeps ticking :)

samantha1303
28th April 2005, 20:38
Thanks Glos, that would probably work out worse than getting 3/10 so if it happens again which I hope it doesn't I will keep answering blind.